First build, Advice, help etc would really help me make choices!

Budget (including currency): $2000 (AUD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming regularly, interested in starting twitch streaming, editing videos here and there

specifications:

this is a draft didnt actually buy any parts yet just want to clarify if im making the right choices or good choices at least

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryzen 7 3700x  ($519AUD)(going to be upgrading to the zen 3 processor when it comes out)

Cooler master liquid cooling radiator ml240r ($149AUD)

Asus Rog Strix B550-F gaming wifi built in ($295AUD) for the upgrades :)

Crucial ballsitix 16 gb ram kit rgb white colour ddr4-3600mhz cl16

Kingston A400 M.2 SATA SSD 240Gb ($49AUD)

2TB seagate barrucuda compute 7200RPM 3.5" internal harddrive (88AUD)

Gigabyte Ge force 2070 super 8GB gaming OC 3x gpu ($629AUD) (thinkning to also get the newer generation 3070 when it comes out around 809 aud

Deepcool MATTREXX 70  A-RGB tempered glass case ($149AUD)

InWin Pb 650 W 80+ gold certified Fully modular ATX power supply  ($125AUD)

TOTAL: around $2150 aud 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think i should add or change? this is going to be my first build :) 

6 minutes ago, FEAR_malik said:

Budget (including currency): $2000 (AUD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming regularly, interested in starting twitch streaming, editing videos here and there

specifications:

this is a draft didnt actually buy any parts yet just want to clarify if im making the right choices or good choices at least

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryzen 7 3700x  ($519AUD)(going to be upgrading to the zen 3 processor when it comes out)

Asus Rog Strix B550-F gaming wifi built in ($295AUD) for the upgrades :)

Crucial ballsitix 16 gb ram kit rgb white colour ddr4-3600mhz cl16

2TB seagate barrucuda compute 7200RPM 3.5" internal harddrive (88AUD)

Gigabyte Ge force 2070 super 8GB gaming OC 3x gpu ($629AUD) (thinkning to also get the newer generation 3070 when it comes out around 809 aud

Deepcool MATTREXX 70  A-RGB tempered glass case ($149AUD)

InWin Pb 650 W 80+ gold certified Fully modular ATX power supply  ($125AUD)

TOTAL: around $2150 aud 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think i should add or change? this is going to be my first build :) 

OK mate, that is 500 times better than my first build, that's great, you've got liquid cooling, the 2070 super will be good to start off, and having a ryzen 7 3700x will give you space to upgrade your GPU because it shouldn't bottleneck even the 30 series GPU's i rekon that's an awesome first build have fun!

Gaming PC Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS B450M Elite

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080

RAM: Corasir Vengeance RGB pro 2x 8GB 3200MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX550M

Case: Deepcool matrexx 55

3 hours ago, Jordancj said:

OK mate, that is 500 times better than my first build, that's great, you've got liquid cooling, the 2070 super will be good to start off, and having a ryzen 7 3700x will give you space to upgrade your GPU because it shouldn't bottleneck even the 30 series GPU's i rekon that's an awesome first build have fun!

Thanks man!! i really am excited especcially after hearing that from you!! appreciate it!

6 hours ago, FEAR_malik said:

wait for the new ryzen

wait for 3070 or 3060ti

this is one of the worst ssds out there. get a better one and larger capacity to put games on it as well.

a mid-range air cooler like the arctic freezer 34 esports duo is enough for ryzen chips, no need for expensive (and sometimes less reliable) water cooling.

10 hours ago, boggy77 said:

wait for the new ryzen

wait for 3070 or 3060ti

this is one of the worst ssds out there. get a better one and larger capacity to put games on it as well.

a mid-range air cooler like the arctic freezer 34 esports duo is enough for ryzen chips, no need for expensive (and sometimes less reliable) water cooling.

thanks man! im definetly waiting for the new hardware! do you have any suggestions for ssds? cheap ones preferablly? i do have a 2tb hardrive for games but idk...

12 hours ago, Aereldor said:

Wait for new hardware, coming this month.

definitely waiting!

9 hours ago, FEAR_malik said:

thanks man! im definetly waiting for the new hardware! do you have any suggestions for ssds? cheap ones preferablly? i do have a 2tb hardrive for games but idk...

kingston a2000, wd sn550, silicon power a80, team T34, sabrent rocket, corsair 510

14 hours ago, boggy77 said:

kingston a2000, wd sn550, silicon power a80, team T34, sabrent rocket, corsair 510

thanks appreciate it like always!!! god bless you