LattePanda compatibility and how powerful?

Stoigeboiii
36 minutes ago, Stoigeboiii said:

I use this dock for work https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VL675DT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you think the LattePanda will work with this and let off two 4k60 displays with the USB C Dock?

I'm a programmer, how big of projects can it run? Such as a web server with PHP or Rust. 

Thanks in Advance!

My understanding is that while a latte panda is faster than a pi4, it’s still a good bit slower than even a mid to low grade desktop cpu.  This seems to be a gpu rather than cpu question though.  There was an LTT video where a method to get a pcie slot active on a latte panda was done.  A quite large desktop GPU was then attached. It was able to run a video game but it was verrrrry slow.  I got the impression it was primarily because of cpu binding issues.  It’s not impossible it was due to bandwidth issues with the pcie connection.   I do not know what the latte panda has for a gpu.  I assume it isn’t much though.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

My understanding is that while a latte panda is faster than a pi4, it’s still a good bit slower than even a mid to low grade desktop cpu.  This seems to be a gpu rather than cpu question though.  There was an LTT video where a method to get a pcie slot active on a latte panda was done.  A quite large desktop GPU was then attached. It was able to run a video game but it was verrrrry slow.  I got the impression it was primarily because of cpu binding issues.  It’s not impossible it was due to bandwidth issues with the pcie connection.   I do not know what the latte panda has for a gpu.  I assume it isn’t much though.  

uhd 630

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here