Power Limit Throttling on Intel Core i5-8300H.( ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD)

Yesterday, i tried to Cinebench R20 my CPU (i5-8300H)  and it got 1175 Points, on ThrottleStop the max Temp was 71 Degrees, Max TDP was 25Watts (Power Limir Throttling, Normal 45Watts) and its running all cores at 2,3GHz - i restarted the Laptop, then something magicly happened, my CPU goes up to 45.2Watts at full load and the max frequency changed to 3.0GHz at all cores, i got 1435 Points at Cinebench R20, i restarted the Laptop and then it goes Power Limit Throttling again and makes the CPU to go back to 2.3Ghz. Please help so i can get 30FPS on SEUS shader on Minecraft.

ItzMadMan - Rick Astley's fake son :(

I think it will be hard to achieve 30 FPS on that Laptop with an expensive shader in minecraft. Did you try a different shader pack? Maybe you can get better performance with one that has a bit less features but has a good overall look.

I use kuda and it runs about 40-50FPS, but yesterday when my CPU is not Power Limit Throttling, it was running fine with about 30- 35FPS

@ItzMadMan An 8300H can score over 2000 points in Cinebench R20 when it is not throttling. Post some screenshots of how you have ThrottleStop setup. Make sure the FIVR - Disable and Lock Turbo Power Limits option is checked. Turn on the Log File option and go play a game for at least 15 minutes. When finished, exit the game and then exit ThrottleStop so it can finalize the log file. It will be in the ThrottleStop / Logs folder. Attach it to your next post or copy and paste the data to http://www.pastebin.com

There might be a few clues in there. 

Some laptops will set or lock the power limits to one value when you first boot up. Doing a sleep resume cycle can magically unlock things or the opposite can happen if the power limits are not set correctly after resuming. 

52 minutes ago, unclewebb said:

@ItzMadMan An 8300H can score over 2000 points in Cinebench R20 when it is not throttling. Post some screenshots of how you have ThrottleStop setup. Make sure the FIVR - Disable and Lock Turbo Power Limits option is checked. Turn on the Log File option and go play a game for at least 15 minutes. When finished, exit the game and then exit ThrottleStop so it can finalize the log file. It will be in the ThrottleStop / Logs folder. Attach it to your next post or copy and paste the data to http://www.pastebin.com

There might be a few clues in there. 

Some laptops will set or lock the power limits to one value when you first boot up. Doing a sleep resume cycle can magically unlock things or the opposite can happen if the power limits are not set correctly after resuming. 

2000 Points is Awsome! the only thing is now the fan is very dirty, and maybe that cause the Thermal Throttling, i do anything you say, and sometimes work and sometimes not, maybe the AC Adapter is the thing here, i have 1526 points on Cinebench R20 last time i see, and it was 3.1 Ghz all cores and its Thermal Throttling and makes the CPU Frequency down to 2,9 GHz while still running Cinebench R20 Render Test, and i hear a Battery makes CPU's performance reduce?, i have a cooling pad on my laptop and it's dying somehow, i run every Render Test on Overboost fan speed,

Thanks guys, i solved the problem 😄 i have to go sleep mode and turn it back on, thanks guys, and also maybe i will get a new Cooling Pad for my laptop, or... buy a computer, my laptop's ankle is broken and idk what to do now. Once again Thanks!