Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In my last topic I mentioned how my charger kept disconnecting itself while the laptop is under load, I have now got a new charging block and the issue still persists.

Link to post
Share on other sites

does it physically disconnect?

If so (just guessing from phone experience) - have u checked for dust or other stuff in the port itself?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Vader11598y8y89 said:

In my last topic I mentioned how my charger kept disconnecting itself while the laptop is under load, I have now got a new charging block and the issue still persists.

You should just replay in your previous thread rather then making a new one. change your title from "HELP!" to more suitable title that reflected the whole thread (ex: Help Charger kept disconnecting while laptop is underload,) that will gain more attention rather then making new one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yannik_Re said:

does it physically disconnect?

If so (just guessing from phone experience) - have u checked for dust or other stuff in the port itself?

Yes I have

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheQuicKz said:

You should just replay in your previous thread rather then making a new one. change your title from "HELP!" to more suitable title that reflected the whole thread (ex: Help Charger kept disconnecting while laptop is underload,) that will gain more attention rather then making new one.

I guess, Should I just delete this thread?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×