Is there any advices to make it cheaper or anything?

nafukgt

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

your build is probably near as low as i would go without risking much bottleneck issues for the 3070. should work fine, but storage will likely be an issue.

well.. i just use it as an minecraft rig with SEUS PTGI so it's not take so much storage

I think this is a case where you might want to wait for a 3060, 3060Ti or whatever other cheaper models Nvidia unveils in the coming months. There's nothing inherently wrong with this build, but I would want faster RAM, a bigger SSD, a hard drive for supplemental storage, and a modular/better rated power supply. If you have the time to wait, you'll end up with a build with a much more balanced configuration. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

2 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

I think this is a case where you might want to wait for a 3060, 3060Ti or whatever other cheaper models Nvidia unveils in the coming months. There's nothing inherently wrong with this build, but I would want faster RAM, a bigger SSD, a hard drive for supplemental storage, and a modular/better rated power supply. If you have the time to wait, you'll end up with a build with a much more balanced configuration. 

the plan behind this build is i want to get much fps in minecraft + seus ptgi and any distro recommendations? i ever tried minecraft on my old rig and it works like 144 fps in linux and 30 fps in windows

Maybe wait for the 3060 and then check benchmarks for your Minecraft distro? Then you'll know if you can save money. People think that it will come out in October so it's not far off.

@Gamer Schnitzel Please change your name, you are making me hungry.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler