How can I open .glu and .srf files?

KING OF THE DIRTY DANS

I am trying to rip the questions from an old quiz game, so I can remake it, and they are stored in these file formats. (.srf and .glu).

Upon opening the files, they look like this? 

How can I open them, and remove the "encryption?" 

Code_ME3Lu1augY.png

notepad_O18QjzmMfH.png

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

SRF files can by either Visual .Net files or an image container in some instances. GLU is a proprietary fily type from a solution called Cyberglue, a product of MemberConnex out of Auckland, New Zealand.

If you have the rights to edit those file, I'd suggest getting in touch with them.

I don't think the file is encrypted, you are just not having a program that can handle the code.

10 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

SRF files can by either Visual .Net files or an image container in some instances.

What can I open SRF's with? I tried visual studio 2019, but they just did nothing.

Supposing it's an actual "known" srf file, and not just the dev that decided to reuse .srf for something completely unrelated.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 minute ago, Kilrah said:

Supposing it's an actual "known" srf file, and not just the dev that decided to reuse .srf for something completely unrelated.

Thats what I'm worried about. I have the same game for both ps1 and PC, and both file types have similar issues. Can you open them in a C# editor? or is it a different .net file?