Need help with building a stream/gaming pc.

Budget (including currency): usd $1800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): (1080p 240hrz 24inch monitor and peripherals not needed) only headset with mic needed

Never built a streaming pc so advice needed, he has an budget of $1800 but I'm not sure what he needs for a streaming setup.The game plans to start with are (among us) then (rocket league), (csgo) and (smite) till he can afford a good enough system for AAA games streaming. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

There’s an LTT video I think on the various systems for streaming.  It might be worth a look.

very vaguely iirc you can do it with extra cpu threads, nvenc, or a box or card. Only one of the 3 is needed and they have different advantages and disadvantages. Knowing more about what kind of streaming needs to be done and perhaps watching the video (I don’t have a link, sorry.  I put one in if I did) might be useful.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There’s an LTT video I think on the various systems for streaming.  It might be worth a look.

very vaguely iirc you can do it with extra cpu threads, nvenc, or a box or card. Only one of the 3 is needed and they have different advantages and disadvantages. Knowing more about what kind of streaming needs to be done and perhaps watching the video (I don’t have a link, sorry.  I put one in if I did) might be useful.

Thanks anyway. 

54 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

$1800 is definitely enough for aaa games streaming.

get a rtx3080, a i7 or ryzen 7, 32gb ram

Thanks, 

But could someone put up a build list and a good webcam. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

28 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

not sure I would compromise on the PSU like that

2 hours ago, boggy77 said:

2 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Thanks guys, but anyone got any good webcam they can suggest for video