Kraken Z63 Not Working

maxmbg

I bought an NZXT Kraken Z63 recently for my new cpu. When I set it up the first time, the fans weren't spinning but the AIO was turning on. I made sure that everything was plugged in to the right spots, and even tried a different fan on the 4 pin fan connecters to make sure they were working. The other fans that I tried also didn't work. Now when I turn it on the AIO and the lcd screen don't even turn on with it.

Update: Fixed the issues

Did you plug the AIO's USB into your motherboard?

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

1 minute ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Did you plug the AIO's USB into your motherboard?

Yes I made sure of this

Did you use fan-splitter for the fans and connect them to the CPU-fan and did you plug the AIO-pump in the right slot on the motherboard ?

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 9:13 PM, maxmbg said:

I bought an NZXT Kraken Z63 recently for my new cpu. When I set it up the first time, the fans weren't spinning but the AIO was turning on. I made sure that everything was plugged in to the right spots, and even tried a different fan on the 4 pin fan connecters to make sure they were working. The other fans that I tried also didn't work. Now when I turn it on the AIO and the lcd screen don't even turn on with it.

Update: Fixed the issues

hi, i’m having the same issue. what did you do to solve this?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm 100% sure you connect the opposite connector with the cables to the cooling unit. Disconnect connector turn it and connect correct again.