Follow thread only for replies from OP

Oshino Shinobu

So I actually suggested this 3 years ago but never got a response on whether it was being looked into or rejected. 

I, like many, tend to follow topics I reply to when I see the OP doesn't have many posts as they're more likely to not quote you when replying. I don't particularly want to receive notifications whenever anyone replies though, I'm only interested in when the OP replies to the thread so I can check back. I often go back and unfollow topics later when I'm getting too many notifications from threads I've followed, none of which are from the OP. 

Not a feature I'd personally use, but hey - options are welcome. If there is sufficient support and it's technically feasible then I don't think there's a clear reason not to add it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

54 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Not a feature I'd personally use, but hey - options are welcome. If there is sufficient support and it's technically feasible then I don't think there's a clear reason not to add it.

lol, yeah. I dont follow because there are a bunch of random things I dont want in my notifs. But for a technews where OP posts a update, I might like it. Could also see this ending up with getting all posts from OP in your inbox.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler