Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iCue Commander Pro Enough for 9 Fans?

Going to do a build with the Lian-Li PC O11 Dynamic with 9 ml120 fans from corsair. Will the commander pro be enough to connect them all or will I need something else?

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if you have room for fans on the bottom of the PCO11D if you vertical mount your gpu?

One won't work but you can use two. They can be daisy chained and or if your motherboard has the connectors set up as separate units.

Main Desktop: CPU - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX RTX 3090 Gaming OC RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G - Deep Black 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.