$400 later. Still need help. Please.

Tesuba

First time posting I think. Long time follower. 
I’ve literally come to pull my hair out. This problem has persisted on and off for months. 
My computer (Win10) randomly loses video and audio as If it went to sleep. It will not resume operation without restarting. 
This is happening more frequently now. 

I've done the following in BIOS:

AMD Cool & quiet: off

SMT: off

Performance Boost: off

I’ve installed these recently thinking that would fix it. 

Check this out on @Newegg: GIGABYTE AORUS Gen4 M.2 2280 500GB PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) GP-AG4500G https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-500gb-aorus-gen4/p/N82E16820009017?Item=N82E16820009017&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-_-sr-_-20-009-017-_-09262020

Check this out on @Newegg: Team T-FORCE DARK Za 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory (FOR AMD) Model TDZAD432G3200HC16CDC01 https://www.newegg.com/team-32gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820331424?Item=N82E16820331424&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-_-sr-_-20-331-424-_-09262020

Check this out on @Newegg: GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Mini ITX AMD Motherboard https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-b450-i-aorus-pro-wifi/p/N82E16813145086?Item=N82E16813145086&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-_-sr-_-13-145-086-_-09262020

I still have the following. 

GPU: RX 480
Still ticking. Passed a hard Furmark easily with an hour or so load. 

PSU: Corsair 1000i
Seems stable. Not sure how to test it, but it is not acting strange. 

CPU: AMD 2600x
Ran stability test with boost on and off. It passed. It was using 98% of EDC but I turned off the OC to fix it. 

The memory passed its test, motherboard as well. The new HDD boots and reads, etc. 

I literally have a goblin in my computer. Please if you have any ideas let me know. 
this is the worst times to do this. 

Screenshot 2020-09-26 222607.png

Screenshot 2020-09-26 222306.png

Screenshot 2020-09-26 222917.png

You could test the PSU (to some extent) with OCCT, also use HWinfo and pay attention to the Motherboard section where the Rail shows (+12 / +5 / +3.3).

You could also check on windows event log to see is the error are popping there, if there a driver issue or a power issue, sometimes it appear there.

3 minutes ago, Ma__ga said:

You could test the PSU (to some extent) with OCCT, also use HWinfo and pay attention to the Motherboard section where the Rail shows (+12 / +5 / +3.3).

You could also check on windows event log to see is the error are popping there, if there a driver issue or a power issue, sometimes it appear there.

I will try OCCT and HWInfo.

The event viewer is basically blank, or I'm blind. Where can I find this if it's there? I looked like crazy.

The computer didn't shutdown, I had to turn it off myself to reset it.

Screenshot 2020-09-26 222306.png

Look further while following the timestamp till the even time doesn't match and a little further down could the the errors/warnings.

6 minutes ago, DutchGuyTom said:

Are you using your audio through the video card or through a different port on the computer (e.g. case or the motherboard's IO panel)?

If it is also from the video card, it sounds like that may be the source of the issue. You could narrow this down by seeing if the audio remains if you use a different port 

USB audio, wireless. I'll try that too.

6 minutes ago, Ma__ga said:

Look further while following the timestamp till the even time doesn't match and a little further down could the the errors/warnings.

Went line by line, nothing crazy in this or admin events.

My next guess it's to try OCCT > PSU test while keeping and eye on sensor on HWinfo:

image.png.526d9e11b836d9cd2c405e7fba6daa70.png

4 minutes ago, Ma__ga said:

My next guess it's to try OCCT > PSU test while keeping and eye on sensor on HWinfo:

image.png.526d9e11b836d9cd2c405e7fba6daa70.png

OCCT is hitting it hard, still stable. Nothing crazy. Rail is running 12.2 

49 minutes ago, Tesuba said:

First time posting I think. Long time follower. 

snip**

CPU: AMD 2600x
Ran stability test with boost on and off. It passed. It was using 98% of EDC but I turned off the OC to fix it. 

snip pic**

For the system shut down or halt, there are some things you can try I'll list here.

One at a time or all together, up to you. Revert cpu to stock

• Increase v-core with positive offset at the smallest value
  • Increase manually the Cpu LLC
  • Disable C-states
  • Set memory to "power down mode" located in timings menu

In bold, instead of removing the boost, go to Ryzen Master gaming tab. In PBO raise the EDC limit manually. 

From what it seems, I was having a similar error a while ago and I reset my cmos and installed new drivers for my graphics card and that fixed it for me.

I'll look into these idea, I did try upping the edc and such. I will have to report back. This was a new install, so I don't think that was it. It's been happening for awhile. Starting to wonder if it is my cpu.