What was university like for you guys?

3 minutes ago, Benjamin22044 said:

My university was like a dream. Come and go at any time and nobody cares. No issues with the attendance and lots of free time as well with the classes. And mass bunks were always supported by all. Was worth living it again. 

What major were you studying and would you say you learned anything there?

7 minutes ago, Drama Lama said:

So you‘re „ stuck „ in your career and the only way to improve is studying?

No, I could do postgraduate training and improve my salary this way. My interests shifted and I prefer a career switch. I enrolled in computer science. I am having a hard time but I believe I can do it.

My main life goal is to move to Switzerland or the USA.
It is nearly impossible as an office clerk to move to the USA. I am participating in the Greencard lottery but the chance is only ~1%. I hope for an H1B visa with my university degree after I gained some worked experience.  
I could move to Switzerland as a German and EU citizen at any moment as long as I find a job there. I, however, think it is too risky with only an office job. I would easily be replaceable and fired.

It was the best times of my life, girlfriend, now wife, dancing, drinking, games and fun studies. I wish I had put more effort in as I cruised along on my intelligence rather than work. Still in the end I was lucky with work after it.

I wouldn’t do much different if I did it again, I learnt lots of important stuff, in and out of lectures.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

On 10/3/2020 at 3:43 AM, NineEyeRon said:

It was the best times of my life, girlfriend, now wife, dancing, drinking, games and fun studies. I wish I had put more effort in as I cruised along on my intelligence rather than work. Still in the end I was lucky with work after it.

I wouldn’t do much different if I did it again, I learnt lots of important stuff, in and out of lectures.

It's good that you had a fun experience. I'm also very glad to hear that you met the love of your life while studying.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:25 PM, Teddy07 said:

I, however, think it is too risky with only an office job. I would easily be replaceable and fired.

So you're saying you're going to build up a decent resume before moving and finding a job elsewhere?

University is getting me insane

Not for the difficulty of their school program, that's quite easy and trash

But for the difficulty to unsubscribe to it and getting my money back and Tons of unnecessary papers that they fill you to make it uneasy to do bulkshit things