Razer DeathAdder v2 doesn't work when pc boots up

Daniel D.

When I turn my pc on the mouse doesn't work or light up and I have to unplug it and plug it back in every time. But sometimes it lights up and I can move it around, but when I click anywhere it just doesn't work and I have to unplug it again. This is getting annoying. Has anyone had this issue before?

12 hours ago, Inelastic said:

Do you have Synapse 3 installed? My suggestion would be to do a clean uninstall of it (see link below). Then, go into the device manager and delete the mouse drivers (check uninstall drivers). Then reboot and see if it still does that with the Windows drivers.

https://mysupport.razer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1708/

When I went in device manager the mouse was under keyboard and under mice and other pointing devices. I uninstalled them both with their drivers I did everything and when I restarted my pc it didn't shut off this time, but I still have the mouse under keyboards. Is that normal and could this be causing the issue?  

image.png.6d9076d8d8318361acd2b439aa4358c8.png

I think that's normal. My Naga Pro also shows up under Keyboards and it works fine. If your mouse if working fine now, my thoughts were that it was Synapse causing the issue. You can try reinstalling it to see if the issue comes back. If it does, you can also try a different usb port to see if that fixes it.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:43 PM, Inelastic said:

I think that's normal. My Naga Pro also shows up under Keyboards and it works fine. If your mouse if working fine now, my thoughts were that it was Synapse causing the issue. You can try reinstalling it to see if the issue comes back. If it does, you can also try a different usb port to see if that fixes it.

wellp I thought it's fixed but today it happened again...