PX747-4k fan mod?

This has been asked before on these forums with no response. But in the episode  Epic Employee Lounge Upgrade you guys modified your PX747 to be quieter by replacing the fans inside with noctua fans. Can you guys detail exactly which fans you replaced and with what models? Did you replace any blower fans as well? I'd love to drop the noise of my projector but I also want to avoid having it run too hot by having subpar or ill-fitting fans.

it's an NF-R8 fan, probably the redux 1200 version for 3pin connector and slower speed. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

• 1 month later...

Update just for anyone who finds this in the future’s information: It was not a redux 1200 version.

There are two fans in the projector. They are both 92mm fans. Also, the redux will not work. The projector will detect the cooling to be insufficient and will turn itself off.

Also the fans do NOT have normal three pin connectors. You will need to replace or adapt the connectors. One fan has a mini three pin connector. The other has an even smaller (micro maybe?) three pin connector. I cannot find an adapter for the micro connector for sale so redoing the connectors would be required.

I have given up on modding this projector at this point since I have already spent more than I expected with no success.