My first build and I need help

Budget (including currency): 

Cpu : ryzen 3 3100 (47 OMR - 122 USD)

Gpu : Gtx 1660 super (98 OMR - 254 USD)

Ram : 16 gigs corsair 3200 mhz kit 8×2 (27 OMR - 70 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: games :

1. Fortnite

2.apex legend

3.CSGO

4.PUBG

5.COD warzone

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

1. I have no monitor and I want to buy a 1080p 60 hz monitor . And I know that system is capable of more fps . And I am usually playing at high to ultra settings. And some times competitive. If I was playing at high at 60 fps and I decided to go with a 144 hz monitor will it feel slow and sttutery?

2. Is 16 gigs overkill ?

3.how many years till I need to upgrade the 1660 super?

4. Is the 1660 super overkill for the r3 3100 ?

5. I am going with the asrock b450m pro 4 which doesn't support 4th gen pcie . If I decided to upgrade to a pcie 4 gpu will I lose some performance?

5. Can I oc the gpu and cpu with the 450w psu ? (Minimum requirement for the 1660 super )

6. If any one tried oc these parts , can you please tell me your result ? (With the stock cooling for cpu )

7. I am  buying these parts from newegg because there is no local store I can purchase some pc parts from . What is the real price of these parts in US ?

8. If you are familiar with buying from newegg . If I got a non functioning parts and it is not my fault will the give me my money back or they will replace it only ? 

9.can these parts work 24/7 without dieing for 1 week ?

10. I am building this pc my self . Is there any probability it will start a fire if its wires wasn't mounted correctly?

11. I heard that I can use a psu as a grounded thing . How does that work ? Should I plug it to the wall and switch it on to work ?

Plz try answering all my questions because it's my first time and I am worried. 

Hey cool guy this is late for a lot of the members and I am just going to bed myself.

I don't have time to go through each one of your questions at this time.   However, 16gbs is not overkill but where you should be in my opinion.   32gb is overkill.

I do not believe the 1660 super is going to play all those games at high/ultra 60 fps (which is slow by todays 144/240 monitors).   However, I do not play those games so I can't really comment on exactly how good a 1660 will be.     Also, the question of "how long before you have to upgrade" is always hard to pin down.   The 1660 super is 2 generations now with NVidia releasing the 3000 series.   AMD will be releasing newer GPUs shortly as well.

6. If any one tried oc these parts , can you please tell me your result ? (With the stock cooling for cpu )  No I have not.

7. I am  buying these parts from newegg because there is no local store I can purchase some pc parts from . What is the real price of these parts in US ?  I have bought many parts from Newegg in the US and they are usually very good about taking care of their customers.

8. If you are familiar with buying from newegg . If I got a non functioning parts and it is not my fault will the give me my money back or they will replace it only ?   I do believe it will depend on what you want to do.  I have not had to return a defective part.

9.can these parts work 24/7 without dieing for 1 week ?  If you have the proper cooling keeping the parts in check, then it should.

10. I am building this pc my self . Is there any probability it will start a fire if its wires wasn't mounted correctly?  I was also a first time builder this year and as long as you watch some good build videos, you should be fine.  LTT, JayzTwoCents, Paul's Hardware all have good build guide videos.

11. I heard that I can use a psu as a grounded thing . How does that work ? Should I plug it to the wall and switch it on to work ?  The PSUs in the US have a 3 prong plug.   The plug itself goes into the wall and the ground should be handled already by the wiring in the home.   I am not sure of the electrical codes in your country and this would be something you would have to answer.

Lastly, please remember we are all volunteers and try to help where/when we can.   I realize you are really wanting to get answers but please have some patience.  

Plase fill out the template properly.

What is yor total budget?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, PyroTheWise said:

Hey cool guy this is late for a lot of the members and I am just going to bed myself.

I am sorry . It is actually 10 am in the country I am in .

16 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Plase fill out the template properly.

What is yor total budget?

Ryzen 3 3100 

1660 super gigabyte 

16 gigs 3200 ram corsair

450w cooler master

1 tb wd blue

Nzxt h510

Crusial p2 500 gb m.2 ssd

Asrock b450m pro4

Between 650 and 700 USD (300 OMR)