Please Help :) PC restarts when I load up any game.

Spirit1006

GPU-Z Sensor Log - Copy.txt

My computer is restarting when I turn on game. I measured all Voltage of 24 pin corsair 550w PSU but blue wire is giving 11.25 which is out of recommended volt I saw on youtube. So does it mean I need to get new power supply? I think it's a PSU(VS 550 Corsair) issue but I want to make sure before I buy new PSU. Someone please help me confirm if it is a PSU issue or anything else. I don't have any other extra PSU to check by replacing current one. Below I have given GPU-z log before crash restart. I have also uploaded HWmonitor Data in Idle and under load CPU never goes above 80 degrees since I have applied new thermal paste of corsair TM30. Can I buy 450W PSU for my system spec - i5 6500 and gtx 960? I checked on PSU calculator it recommends 402W. Please help I don't want to waste money in this hard times 🙏

GPU.txt

Screenshot 2020-09-22 085737.png

Screenshot 2020-09-22 085805.png

Screenshot 2020-09-22 085832.png

It’s really hard to confirm things one way or the other without testing.  You don’t have to own a PSU to test with it.  Also PSUs can have really long warranties.  Yours might still be under warranty so you could maybe just RMA it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

It’s really hard to confirm things one way or the other without testing.  You don’t have to own a PSU to test with it.  Also PSUs can have really long warranties.  Yours might still be under warranty so you could maybe just RMA it.

Warranty period is over I bought this PSU in 2017 :(

8 minutes ago, Spirit1006 said:

Warranty period is over I bought this PSU in 2017 :(

Did you check or just assume?  Some PSUs have 5 year warranties.  Longer than standard EU rules.  Got to go through the company not the shop but it can be done.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Did you check or just assume?  Some PSUs have 5 year warranties.  Longer than standard EU rules.  Got to go through the company not the shop but it can be done.

I checked :(

2 minutes ago, Spirit1006 said:

I checked :(

Well drat.  Know anyone you can borrow a PSU from?  Can you go into a shop you want to buy the new PSU from with your machine and check it in the store?

Do you have a spare HDD or SSD? Most people have one lying around. Take your boot drive out or clone it. See what a fresh Windows install does for you. Is your PSU modular? If so change the cable. Is your GPU OCed? Set it to factory and see what happens. Try those in any order you like one at a time. 

Or better, some venders keep a psu for checking purposes so ask him//her that you are facing these issues and would like to try a new psu :)

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

Just now, Zedbird said:

Do you have a spare HDD or SSD? Most people have one lying around. Take your boot drive out or clone it. See what a fresh Windows install does for you. Is your PSU modular? If so change the cable. Is your GPU OCed? Set it to factory and see what happens. Try those in any order you like one at a time. 

yes, and also sometimes the wires get loose so also check that they are properly installed if you have a modular psu

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

Thanks for all the replies I will try taking repair technician help as soon as virus starts to lower its spread in india.