Airflow in HTPC gaming rig

Hi!

So I'm making a new build to replace my 5+ y/ol' Betty and I really want to go for a small comfy build and I've found the GD09 to be pretty much to my liking.

The only thing I'm uncertain of is how in the stones of silver I should manage my airflow, the thin green bar is the graphics card, the thiccer is a PSU, and my current airflow plan is illustrated by the arrows. My concern is that this won't make the 3080 very happy since the "top" incoming airflow will be pretty much blocked by the back of the graphics card, but to attract more airflow I have the right fan directed so air moves out (out of concern that the blow of the aftermarket cooler will just push the air away from the right fan if I flip the direction).

The fans are 2x80mm 3x120mm, and I'm thinking of going with the Noctua NF-A8 ULN and Noctua NF-P12 PWM.

Is there any hope for this build or should I try to aim for another case with more considerate airflow for a large graphics card?

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll help me figure this out. Happy Monday to everyone!

40047701_grateartiste.png.3be7cd511e83793fdbafbcde36801284.png

I actually have a rig built in this case.  

There should be enough room around the graphics card for air to move.  (*should*)

My HTPC is a much lower-powered setup than you're running here, so, I can't entirely say if that will hold true.