Why my pc acting like this? No one could help me with this so if you can please do

Hello! So I wanted to sell my old gpu gtx 660 and when i brought it to this guy it didnt work it booted up and then shut down he tested it on 2 different motherboards same problem so i was like thats odd and didn't think any of it later but then like 1 week after I put my gtx 660 in my motherboard which is ddr3 HB1M-C and it booted up just fine but it didnt display on monitor i was like ok meh its broken whatever so i went to sleep next day i did cable management because i have shitty office mini atx case and plugged my gtx 1050ti back in and when i was about to start it same problem as before, cpu fan and gpu fans spinning but it still isn't showing on monitor then I thought it was my monitors fault so I grabbed my monitor and plugged hdmi cable to tv router and some kind of tv show showed up just fine so then i thought it was my gpu's fault but i was so confused it was working day before just fine. So only solution left i unplugged gpu from motherboard then plugged my vga into motherboard because this motherboard doesn't have hdmi support and tried to boot it up
Nope 
Still the same problem 
So please help me is the problem my motherboard? And if so why did this just happen

From what i can decipher: H81M-C from Asus? Since HB1-MC does not seem to exist? 

You will need to connect a DVI or VGA to the motherboard to see if its switched to the IGPU. There will be a setting in the BIOS for that.

If you cannot do that i suggest you reset the bios to default (Either by removing the battery and unplugging the PC, or shorting the reset bios pins)

It should the detect your 1050

10 minutes ago, Dujith said:

From what i can decipher: H81M-C from Asus? Since HB1-MC does not seem to exist? 

You will need to connect a DVI or VGA to the motherboard to see if its switched to the IGPU. There will be a setting in the BIOS for that.

If you cannot do that i suggest you reset the bios to default (Either by removing the battery and unplugging the PC, or shorting the reset bios pins)

Yes sorry its H81M-C I have tried plugging VGA into motherboard before but it still didnt work but here is the thing detection isn't the problem the problem is when i pres power button everything spins in motherboard its working just fine but like its not showing on my monitor thats the problem

Everything spinning does not mean its okay. That just means your PSU works and it passes the most basic startup checks.

You should check your RAM and CPU if its seated correctly. Might have shifted when u switched GPU's.

But first, reset the BIOS. Thats always the first step with no image on screen imo.

16 minutes ago, Dujith said:

And i tried ur method too by removing the battery but still nothing sadly

2 minutes ago, Dujith said:

Everything spinning does not mean its okay. That just means your PSU works and it passes the most basic startup checks.

You should check your RAM and CPU if its seated correctly. Might have shifted when u switched GPU's.

But first, reset the BIOS. Thats always the first step with no image on screen imo.

image.jpg

This clip tells me your RAM is NOT seated properly.

48 minutes ago, Dujith said:

You should check your RAM.  Might have shifted when u switched GPU's.

Nailed it

not seated.PNG

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

57 minutes ago, Depressedpcbuilder said:

I have tried plugging VGA into motherboard

on board GPU is disabled by default when dGPU is plugged in, so dont have to try using it, it wont work

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

This clip tells me your RAM is NOT seated properly.

Nailed it

not seated.PNG

No fucking way IT FUCKING WORKED OMG UR THE OG BRUH I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR 9 hours responding to reddit and shit NO WAYYY I AM SO HAPPY i didnt hace any money for new motherboard and when this worked i fucking screamed with joy then cried of how retarded i was

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

on board GPU is disabled by default when dGPU is plugged in, so dont have to try using it, it wont work

Ty very much but i am actually dumb i had ram out of motherboard LMAO

12 minutes ago, Depressedpcbuilder said:

Ty very much but i am actually dumb i had ram out of motherboard LMAO

ayy ayy ggs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Motheboard
    MSI - MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (Socket AM4) USB-C Gen2 AMD Motherboard
  • RAM
    CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black
  • GPU
    MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black/Gray
  • Case
    CORSAIR - iCUE 220T RGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower Smart Case - Black
  • Storage
    WD - Blue 500GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Seagate - Barracuda 2TB Internal SATA Hard Drive for Desktops
  • PSU
    CORSAIR - RMx Series 850W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - Black
  • Display
    Samsung - Odyssey CRG5 series 24” LED Curved FHD FreeSync monitor - Black
  • Keyboard
    Razer Cynosa Chroma
  • Mouse
    Razer Mamba Elite
  • OS
    Windows 10 Home

1 hour ago, Depressedpcbuilder said:

No fucking way IT FUCKING WORKED OMG UR THE OG BRUH I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR 9 hours responding to reddit and shit NO WAYYY I AM SO HAPPY i didnt hace any money for new motherboard and when this worked i fucking screamed with joy then cried of how retarded i was

Even experienced people do this.  My favorite one over the last 12 months was when I put a PC together, I forgot to plug the PSU into the wall outlet.  Spent 30 minutes fuming and checking connections.  Walked away for a bit, came back and entered the room and saw the problem right away.

Glad its fixed for you!

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case