Looking for people to play minecraft bedrock with me

Spoiled_Kitten

I have a server, and im looking for people to play on that server with me, I also like to make packs that i want to play with others,

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

I suspect “yabba Dabba doo” as a reply would be an implication that I have no idea what bedrock means in this instance and that I suck abominably at Minecraft to begin with.  Both would be true.  None the less if you seek bodies and are short more useful ones I offer myself.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, Bombastinator said:

I suspect “yabba Dabba doo” as a reply would be an implication that I have no idea what bedrock means in this instance and that I suck abominably at Minecraft to begin with.  Both would be true.  None the less if you seek bodies and are short more useful ones I offer myself.

Wdum? im confused xd

Blake has arrived!!

Love to help!

4 minutes ago, Spoiled_Kitten said:

Wdum? im confused xd

Hmm simplified.  
the quote is from an ancient cartoon that took place in a town called “bedrock” mostly says I’m really old and I don’t know much about Minecraft.

im not good at PvP at all.  Like absurd suckage.  I also don’t know much about Minecraft.  I would be a kinda crap player.  I’m willing though.  I’m the kinda player you pick for your team last. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Hmm simplified.  
the quote is from an ancient cartoon that took place in a town called “bedrock” mostly says I’m really old and I don’t know much about Minecraft.

im not good at PvP at all.  Like absurd suckage.  I also don’t know much about Minecraft.  I would be a kinda crap player.  I’m willing though.  I’m the kinda player you pick for your team last. 

i doubt that, i suck at it xd, i just know c++ so i use that...

Blake has arrived!!

Love to help!