AIO tubes to the radiator interrupting my ram

DonnyTM

Hello, How you doing good

I was thinking on upgrading my Radiator to a 280mm or a 240mm radiator because right now I have a h80i v2.

Are the h80i v2 have a thicker tube and short distance tube but the 280mm radiator like the h115i have a longer tube and a thinner tube? Am I right or wrong?

I'm asking that because right now the H80i that I have is in a tight fit between the ram and AIO and the tube is soo thick we almost couldn't add the extra 2x8 gigabytes of ram. 

Is their any recommendations for my future for my radiator upgrading?

It will be appreciated if anybody could help.

Specs = Corsair 750 watt PSU / i5-10600k 4.8 GHz/ 1T of storage / 2 EVGA black edition SC 1070/ 32Gigabyte 3200 MHz / Lian Li lancool ii

the H115i tubes come out of the top of the block so you shouldn't have clearance issues with RAM. tubes are identical to the H80i V2's but with the block I can't imagine a placement where it would have clearance issues with your ram unless it's on the rad end that has issues. 

can you post a pic of what your setup looks like? outside of weird tube runs there shouldn't be any clearance issues. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

1 hour ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

the H115i tubes come out of the top of the block so you shouldn't have clearance issues with RAM. tubes are identical to the H80i V2's but with the block I can't imagine a placement where it would have clearance issues with your ram unless it's on the rad end that has issues. 

can you post a pic of what your setup looks like? outside of weird tube runs there shouldn't be any clearance issues. 

Sure thing man 

1?ui=2&ik=ae55f8c45b&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1678405595831172018&th=174ae4ff308b7bb2&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-cicQD4fK1E21682NFmEWnXEd0x4OZSNXHS95sgJU3FXIv06WlGN7cH0OxmcGnBinbnx4owOhZ955OXWRML1MqmN6coPG1ZPrQHZKwlLLztxv3ZKsz2sSJZQg&disp=emb&realattid=174ae4fadcafe93cc01

1?ui=2&ik=ae55f8c45b&attid=0.3&permmsgid=msg-f:1678405595831172018&th=174ae4ff308b7bb2&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ80AWzOqGrXX4ejM764DfqDKu8k_93bDHvZ-fWh8CY17DtEcYbC2kPIegaDZ3SzanKELug7y3fG_FJYNjQd4anLjA4bmyy3RNTxF09ahccoowtIymospURnd1M&disp=emb&realattid=174ae4fae53e35336f12

12 minutes ago, DonnyTM said:

1?ui=2&ik=ae55f8c45b&attid=0.3&permmsgid=msg-f:1678405595831172018&th=174ae4ff308b7bb2&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ80AWzOqGrXX4ejM764DfqDKu8k_93bDHvZ-fWh8CY17DtEcYbC2kPIegaDZ3SzanKELug7y3fG_FJYNjQd4anLjA4bmyy3RNTxF09ahccoowtIymospURnd1M&disp=emb&realattid=174ae4fae53e35336f12

pic isn't loading, try using the "choose file" at the bottom of the window to insert the photo

ah, I see what's going on, that's the H80i V1

download.jpg.4032f94907836e104277624b8fa9d35d.jpg

this is the H80i V2 and H115i (non PRO), they changed up the block and tube connections so they easily clear any ram.

ah, I see what's going on, that's the H80i V1

download.jpg.4032f94907836e104277624b8fa9d35d.jpg

this is the H80i V2 and H115i (non PRO), they changed up the block and tube connections so they easily clear any ram.

Soo my question is that should I get a h115i pro or get a h100i v2 because of the tube location?

if you can find the H115i non-pro I would go with it, it's difficult to find as most of what you can get now are the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT which has that same side fittings you have now. 

for the performance they are very close for the wattage of your CPU so it really doesn't make a difference, go for whichever H100i or H115i non-pro with the top mounted fittings you can find. 

if you can find the H115i non-pro I would go with it, it's difficult to find as most of what you can get now are the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT which has that same side fittings you have now. 

for the performance they are very close for the wattage of your CPU so it really doesn't make a difference, go for whichever H100i or H115i non-pro with the top mounted fittings you can find. 

what do you mean of top mounted fitting ?

You mean like the placement of the radiator?

2 hours ago, DonnyTM said:

what do you mean of top mounted fitting ?

Tubes coming out of the face of the cpu block instead of coming out of the side by the RAM sticks. 

Rotate it 90 degrees so the tubes come out the top or bottom?!

They don't have to come out by the ram or am I missing something here?