Where is go to unread post?

whm1974

OK I'm sort of new, but I did signed up a short while back and forgot about doing that. So today is the first time I made any posts at all. I one question:

Why is there no "go to unread posts" links in Threads? This should be done automatically when entering Threads, which the best way, but clicking on link instead having to scroll down to find the posts I haven't read yet. Or  there is one, but I just don't see it.

Thanks. Once I have a thread I recently read, but now has unread post, I'll check.

As said, the circle or star (threads replied to) goes to first unread post. If you are on desktop, hovering over title should also give you that option.

There's also feature called Activity Feed which can be used for reading and finding unread posts in threads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

As said, the circle or star (threads replied to) goes to first unread post. If you are on desktop, hovering over title should also give you that option.

There's also feature called Activity Feed which can be used for reading and finding unread posts in threads.

Thanks, doing that wasn't clear.