Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

zen 2 all you want. zen 3 hasnt even been announced yet (like in a official announcement presentation i think)

Thanks for the help my friend! 

6 minutes ago, Kalinez said:

Currently Using R5 3600 and i would definately recomend Zen2 since it has serious increase of IPC over zen+

Also if you can afford it another option is Ryzen 7 3800XT since it's still zen2 but unlike 3900X/XT it is reported that 3800XT reaches his advertised clock far better then the 3900 models which for gaming would be very well received despite that some people call it "waste of silicon" :)

If you can't afford it - go for R5 3600 - makes my job done ;)

Okay let me tell you ryzen with x it have more frequency more ghz right ? With xt what you get ?

2 minutes ago, KappaGod23 said:

Okay let me tell you ryzen with x it have more frequency more ghz right ? With xt what you get ?

With the recent silicon. a 3600(non x) commonly can do 4.3-4.4Ghz. Good one can do 4.5Ghz under 1.32v. 3600XT can do 4.6Ghz.

1 minute ago, Deli said:

With the recent silicon. a 3600(non x) commonly can do 4.3-4.4Ghz. Good one can do 4.5Ghz under 1.32v. 3600XT can do 4.6Ghz.

Good one can do 4.5 Ghz under 1.32v you mean with x right ?

6 minutes ago, KappaGod23 said:

Yes the X version have a 200 Mhz more boost, but the XT is this year refresh over last year (X and NON X versions) for which basicly they say that they perfected more the silicon from the last year.

3800XT and 3900XT have same clock speed, but what i see in reviews that you have bigger chance for 3800XT to reach that 4.7Ghz without much of effor (maybe just a little offset - maybe) but 3900XT because of it's high core count is heating a bit more and have trouble reaching it's speed on all cores .....basicly in youtube reviews and comparisment i see it boosting up to 4.5 so ........ if you're not gonna do heavy workload but mostly gaming - go for R7 3800XT or cheaper version 3600X

Just now, KappaGod23 said:

No. I mean non X.

1 minute ago, Deli said:

No. I mean non X.

Okay this is nice thanks 

1 minute ago, KappaGod23 said:

Mine can do 4.4Ghz at 1.32v. I have seen quite a few which can do 4.5Ghz at 1.32v or below. Yes, just 3600. not 3600X.

Guys thanks all for the help of course I will go with zen2 but I will wait a bit to see if the prices drop down and what is going on with zen3 hope you have a nice day! 

Just now, Deli said:

Mine can do 4.4Ghz at 1.32v. I have seen quite a few which can do 4.5Ghz at 1.32v or below. Yes, just 3600. not 3600X.

Sadly mine is one of the very first that came to the market and all i managed to get is all cores at 4.2 which is the most stable one i can get.

I can run CCX0 (3 cores) @ 4.275 and CCX1 (3 cores) @ 4.2 but sometimes i get some instabillity errors in certain apps, so i rolled to the first option.

1 minute ago, KappaGod23 said:

Guys thanks all for the help of course I will go with zen2 but I will wait a bit to see if the prices drop down and what is going on with zen3 hope you have a nice day! 

Wise decision. Have a good one too! :)

1 minute ago, Kalinez said:

Sadly mine is one of the very first that came to the market and all i managed to get is all cores at 4.2 which is the most stable one i can get.

I can run CCX0 (3 cores) @ 4.275 and CCX1 (3 cores) @ 4.2 but sometimes i get some instabillity errors in certain apps, so i rolled to the first option.

I got mine two months ago. I have a system with 3900X already(which is a potato). But I find it handy to have a second system. The 3600 costs me €159. It's a very good deal.

9 minutes ago, Kalinez said:

Wise decision. Have a good one too! :)

Finally let me tell you so of I oc the 3800xt I can win the 3900xt (stock) 

1 hour ago, KappaGod23 said:

It will be worth if I wait ?? 

Obviously none us know. I recommend waiting if you can. At the very least, Zen 2 prices should drop.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440