Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't install Windows on my PC.

I have installed Windows a lot but I have never encountered something like this. So basically I was trying to update Windows to the new version and at some point something went wrong and I kept getting memory managment errors and I couldn't get into safe mode for some reason. So I decided to install Windows again. First I got Windows 10 on my USB drive and tried to install it but it didn't work I tried the same for Windows 7 and 8. I keep getting this error 0x80070570. I don't know what to do anymore. I have reset CMOS and reseated and clean my ram sticks and ram slots and my SSD and Hard drive have Security freeze on but I don't really know what it means.

You need to create a new create a new install drive. Some data got corrupted copying over to the usb drive. 

If you can install another version of windows like 7 or 8 and if that boots, you can then mount the ISO from microsoft and run the installer in system. However you should install the OS onto a drive not currently in use while doing so and a fresh format would be a good idea as well (backup your stuff).