Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

hello,

 

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

 

pls go easy on me... :)

i only know pain..... :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

 

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

 

pls go easy on me... :)

i only know pain..... :(

Just like what I wrote you did a good job. Yours may not be as creative as certain people's, but I can see you put effort compared to the MANY I have seen and commented on. But if you want me to be real with you, your entry may not win and that includes mine as well. I know everyone wants a new PC but what should matter is how much fun you had doing it and the connection you made with the community. I mean I had A LOT of fun lighting a macbook on fire and I have met many amazing people through the comments I shared including you. It may not be a new PC but the connections I've made is more than enough for me. Hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little.

 

But keep being awesome and GAME ON! my friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

 

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

 

pls go easy on me... :)

i only know pain..... :(

I actually quite enjoyed that video :) Can't really give much criticism off the top of my head, so just assume it's perfect.

1 hour ago, JauntyJake said:

Just like what I wrote you did a good job. Yours may not be as creative as certain people's, but I can see you put effort compared to the MANY I have seen and commented on. But if you want me to be real with you, your entry may not win and that includes mine as well. I know everyone wants a new PC but what should matter is how much fun you had doing it and the connection you made with the community. I mean I had A LOT of fun lighting a macbook on fire and I have met many amazing people through the comments I shared including you. It may not be a new PC but the connections I've made is more than enough for me. Hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little.

 

But keep being awesome and GAME ON! my friend.

lighting a macbook on fire??? I definitely haven't seen your video.

I also had a lot of fun thinking and creating the submission, and, although it's a plain old infomercial, the fact that I actually made some video content myself is pretty fascinating ( I have some little plans on doing YouTube in the near future, so any practice is really helpful ).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2020 at 8:43 AM, Suslike said:

I actually quite enjoyed that video :) Can't really give much criticism off the top of my head, so just assume it's perfect.

lighting a macbook on fire??? I definitely haven't seen your video.

I also had a lot of fun thinking and creating the submission, and, although it's a plain old infomercial, the fact that I actually made some video content myself is pretty fascinating ( I have some little plans on doing YouTube in the near future, so any practice is really helpful ).

I definitely don't think it's a winner but I practically feel like a winner if people can take a laugh at the awful jokes as well share my hatred for mac.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JauntyJake said:

I definitely don't think it's a winner but I practically feel like a winner if people can take a laugh at the awful jokes as well share my hatred for mac.

I love it. Definitely see some effort put into this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

 

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

 

pls go easy on me... :)

i only know pain..... :(

Bruh your computer can run FORTNITEEE???

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JauntyJake said:

I definitely don't think it's a winner but I practically feel like a winner if people can take a laugh at the awful jokes as well share my hatred for mac.

yea it's creative!

 

(like mine)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, cheesytacopastaman said:

I KNOW!!! literally everyone wants her but she's just extremely annoying and really not funny at all.

Wdym,re watching it doesn't do it justice from a year ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrminkj0906 said:

Bruh your computer can run FORTNITEEE???

Yeah if you wanna play at 5 fps at 70 ping. It brutal man I had to stop playing so I can focus on my studying cause I spend most of my time restarting the game and changing the settings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first competition I've ever entered where I have had to submit something creative, and I've gotta say it's nerve racking. At the same time though it was really nice to just make something. 

 

I think that getting older (lower 30s) you kind of forget/get to busy to remember how much fun it is to be creative, so this renewed my energy in that sense.  

 

I will say that seeing how awesome this community is has been great though, so win or lose I will definitely be sticking around.  

 

Thank you guys for being awesome! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrustTheDex said:

This is the first competition I've ever entered where I have had to submit something creative, and I've gotta say it's nerve racking. At the same time though it was really nice to just make something. 

 

I think that getting older (lower 30s) you kind of forget/get to busy to remember how much fun it is to be creative, so this renewed my energy in that sense.  

 

I will say that seeing how awesome this community is has been great though, so win or lose I will definitely be sticking around.  

 

Thank you guys for being awesome! 

Created an account to ditto this. While I hope I win, it was really nice to have fun making a video and solidifies my interest in trying to create some gaming focused videos and things in the future. Makes me happy to see someone else who shares that sentiment. Good luck to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i'm seeing everyone share their videos, and now i want to share mine :). It's probably bad but i mean i tried and i think that it's creative?

 

idk

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RishiDatBoi said:

ok i'm seeing everyone share their videos, and now i want to share mine :). It's probably bad but i mean i tried and i think that it's creative?

 

idk

 

The cardboard part is interesting, but the rest is a little on the generic side. Good video tho.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is definitely an exciting contest, I had a lot of fun making this video and even if I don't win, I'm happy Linus and ROG are doing something so nice for three lucky people!

 

Edit: wow I don't know how to post a video, that was embarrassing haha

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So......

 

I made the video but didn't submit it BIG OOF

 

So since shattered my chance at winning might as well embarrass myself too

 

here's my Epic Good Video that I has literally no emotion

 

btw i made it on time that's not the reason i didn't submit I'm just bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wtrmln said:

So......

 

I made the video but didn't submit it BIG OOF

 

So since shattered my chance at winning might as well embarrass myself too

 

here's my Epic Good Video that I has literally no emotion

Yeah I make myself cringe sometimes

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a LOT of good entries that I've seen, many people did a fantastic job, in my opinion. I'd like y'all to take a look at my video, I think it's good, but not at the same time...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, kokorokun_the_potato said:

There are a LOT of good entries that I've seen, many people did a fantastic job, in my opinion. I'd like y'all to take a look at my video, I think it's good, but not at the same time...

 

 

my favorite part of this vid is that all the audio is in the right channel except for the intro tune. nice job love it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kokorokun_the_potato said:

There are a LOT of good entries that I've seen, many people did a fantastic job, in my opinion. I'd like y'all to take a look at my video, I think it's good, but not at the same time...

 

 

If you don't end up winning you should buy an rx 580 or equivalent card and chuck it in there.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, brand new here. Not sure if the # is working for my video. Seen some cool ones out there, hoping to share mine here with you all. Looking forward to your comments, cheers.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×