Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

5 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Oh the contest ended? Guess I'm sticking with the 550Ti. 

it ended friday...

3 minutes ago, WindowCleaner said:

... Does that mean I messed up

Yes

CPU Ryzen 7 5800x, Motherboard MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge Wifi, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000mhz (2x16), GPU XFX 6800 XT, Case Silverstone RVZ03B, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR sf600, Cooling Noctua NH-L12S, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now; UPerfect 7 inch LCD Aida64 Display, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Schiit Magni, Modi Loki mini stack. 

3 minutes ago, WindowCleaner said:

... Does that mean I messed up

If you didnt put the youtube link in the gleam submission, it will not be accounted for in the competition, as far as i know, soooo Yes, yes you did

Just now, sgarg0310 said:

If you didnt put the youtube link in the gleam submission, it will not be accounted for in the competition, as far as i know

Iahajoqqwjkwkqka ok thanks I'mma go cry now

43 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

it ended friday...

Welp I had home ice advantage this year too. Oh well. 

AMD FX™ 6300 @ 4.20 GHz | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB WD 750GB | Antec 300 | ASUS Xonar DG | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 

Intel Core™ i7-7600U | Seagate 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 850 G4

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB / 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

iPhone 6s (iOS 13.6.1) | iPhone XS (iOS 14.3) |  iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | Samsung Galaxy S5e (Android 10)

12 minutes ago, sgarg0310 said:

wow no sympathy at all lol

it's a brutal world out there and also I've heard too many people say they missed it to be sympathetic to every single one

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

lol, me too, but add "figuring out how the f*ck to install wine on xubuntu" and "Figuring out how to remove school software from my chromebook" to that list. Damn I miss summer break.

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

lol, yeah, but they know what they are doing. They have bios locked the chromebooks, so no device level dev mode. They have locked down crosh, so no linux shell. They have locked down chrome, so no android apps or software level dev mode. Im working on it though. 

Oh boy, wish I was that advanced.
my entire submission pretty much revolves around all the stuff that the school blocked on the Chromebooks. And, well, that it is weak af.

5 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

it's a brutal world out there and also I've heard too many people say they missed it to be sympathetic to every single one

Fake it 'till you are tired, I guess.

Guys are the winners already decided for Rog Rig Reboot 2020? Idk if I am going to win or not but it would mean my whole life if I do win. Please check out my entry and give me an honest opinion about it. Here is my entry: 

6 hours ago, iamkirigiver said:

I mean it's only practical bcuz the time difference would make someone go to sleep or wake up very early or late.

mate id get up at what ever time require to chat to linus and go through a rog build or even for general trouble shooting tips/help

I doubt that they(LMG) have sifted through likely over 50 hours of videos in the past few days

your video is unique and interesting, but I feel like your voice is a bit monotone...?

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .'''''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY OR DI  |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,................'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+ mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+ dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/ yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+ ++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN ..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o ``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

36 minutes ago, Packmeapipe said:

mate id get up at what ever time require to chat to linus and go through a rog build or even for general trouble shooting tips/help

If I win there's no way I wouldn't miss school, but fuck school I'd be getting a new pc

2 minutes ago, sgarg0310 said:

Yes

I didn’t even see the enter stuff on the gleam site, crap

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this video that I made?

Please reply with your opinion on the video, it took me a fair bit of time to make

Also, I managed to enter on Gleam.io before the competition ended so yay me :D

11 minutes ago, Umnum said:

So all I can do is wait till next year then?

unfortunately yes

2 minutes ago, WindowCleaner said:

I feel u man

At least I got a video for next year now I guess