Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

1 hour ago, sgarg0310 said:

I believe its easier for people in BC since they aren't competing with as many people, but its still fairly hard since there are really good videos made in BC

Yep, I'm guessing that I'm competing against ~50 people or so as opposed to 2413, but there are a lot of excellent submissions (especially the 2 I mentioned before) out of those 50.

Though I should post this here. Although the odds are against me, I might as well shoot my shot. :)

11 minutes ago, cell20527 said:

Though I should post this here. Although the odds are against me, I might as well shoot my shot. :)

good video. only thing i could see being a problem is its a generic video.

lets try this one again, last time i messed up the embedding

so guys, what do you think of this abomination of a video?

3 hours ago, ErisNoRNG_ said:

Yep, I'm guessing that I'm competing against ~50 people or so as opposed to 2413, but there are a lot of excellent submissions (especially the 2 I mentioned before) out of those 50.

Haha, I am also competing against you. Don't have a chance of me winning but I am still competing 

Had to create an account to post this.

I'm truly sorry you have to sit through another infomercial.

7 hours ago, SiN_Fury said:

They allow for private submissions, which by definition can only be viewed by people with the Youtube link.

Don’t mean to be pedantic, but those are Unlisted videos. Private videos mean that only the account that uploaded it can view it. 

On 9/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, FuzzeeDee said:

No, it says 0 entries. How do I fix this.

< image removed for privacy reasons >

Images removed for privacy reasons. In future, please be mindful what you post openly in the internet. Having your full name and email showing is not smart idea, and usually not important for troubleshooting website issues. You can use any image editor to sensor out those parts, as well as anything else you don't want to share. If there's need to reason or another to share email, please use PMs or other secure methods to contact website support directly.

Also, merged some triple posting. While this thread is not actively moderated on, we do ask that you still follow forum guidelines and general internet etiquette. This means no pointless posts or spamming (ie. the font-style spam).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 9/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, CPotter said:

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

When are the winners announced?

Just now, TheFlyingFerret said:

When are the winners announced?

We don't know, winners are usually just seen in the videos. We expect them to contact the winners within a week or so, and the top 25 are expected to be announced before that.

7 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

We don't know, winners are usually just seen in the videos. We expect them to contact the winners within a week or so, and the top 25 are expected to be announced before that.

Yoooo I'm so exited! I want to get at most top 25.

The competition this year is the 3350 some people everywhere else competing for 2 slots and the 50 some entries from BC competing. People in BC definitely seem to have a better chance ngl

22 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

The competition this year is the 3350 some people everywhere else competing for 2 slots and the 50 some entries from BC competing. People in BC definitely seem to have a better chance ngl

yep imma move to BC real quick.

IMO I'm just glad this isn't luck based, then what would be the point of making a good video? Everything I've seen here is really creative and I wish y'all good luck, just remember to upload your new battle station here when you get the pc :P

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

On 9/18/2020 at 12:54 PM, CPotter said:

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

When will the winners be announced?

5 minutes ago, Mcdonalds_PC said:

When will the winners be announced?

When the videos come out in October or November.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

37 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

IMO I'm just glad this isn't luck based, then what would be the point of making a good video? Everything I've seen here is really creative and I wish y'all good luck, just remember to upload your new battle station here when you get the pc :P

Yeah, imagine one of the people from this thread actually winning :) 

1 hour ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

When the videos come out in October or November.

ok thanks

If I win then I'll buy everyone here a vintage flaregun in tf2

because your epic :)

4 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

If I win then I'll buy everyone here a vintage flaregun in tf2

because your epic :)

*Cries in no games*