Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

7 hours ago, remus153 said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but, how and when are we going to know who won this thing?

Last year they posted the top 29 on this forum in around 2 weeks

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, XxReactedArcxX said:

Does anyone know when the winners are revealed?

See my reply above

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am kinda exited to see what the winner's videos are like, because I've seen a lot of creative submissions this year. They're going to have to be top of the line made and have some really shit pc's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I am kinda exited to see what the winner's videos are like, because I've seen a lot of creative submissions this year. They're going to have to be top of the line made and have some really shit pc's.

I really hope I win

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

I really hope I win

We all do lol

which video was yours? and could i get some feedback on mine?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oliver Michael said:

We all do lol

which video was yours? and could i get some feedback on mine?

Mine is cringe,but whatever here it is and i haven't seen yours yet.

 

------------------------------------

BEWARE: !!CRINGE ALERT!!       !!!CRINGE ALERT!!!

 ------------------------------------

^

|

|

!!!CRINGE!!!

Spoiler

ITS CRINGE!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

Mine is cringe,but whatever here it is and i haven't seen yours yet.

 

------------------------------------

BEWARE: !!CRINGE ALERT!!       !!!CRINGE ALERT!!!

 ------------------------------------

^

|

|

!!!CRINGE!!!

  Hide contents

ITS CRINGE!

 

It does follow another infomercial-esque theme ngl

Link to post
Share on other sites

Next person to type in comic sans doesn't win ROG Rig Reboot

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Next person to type in comic sans doesn't win ROG Rig Reboot

Im typing in Arial

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Next person to type in comic sans doesn't win ROG Rig Reboot

no u wit yo cringy ass stoopid entri b

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

It does follow another infomercial-esque theme ngl

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver Michael said:

no u wit yo cringy ass stoopid entri b

 

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AccurateLamer said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Yeah they're unbelievably common this year. What do you think of my video?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hopeful that footage from 6 years ago of me building my pc is enough to win

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably should have bleeped the 1 swear in my video.  Also, the music I use isn't public domain, but I feel as though my video should fit under fair use.

I mean, I don't see why potential monetization (or lack thereof) of someone else's video would effect the LTT channel, since the videos aren't being posted on their channel. But it's still something in the back of my mind.

Either way, I had fun and that's really what matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SiN_Fury said:

Probably should have bleeped the 1 swear in my video.  Also, the music I use isn't public domain, but I feel as though my video should fit under fair use.

I mean, I don't see why potential monetization (or lack thereof) of someone else's video would effect the LTT channel, since the videos aren't being posted on their channel. But it's still something in the back of my mind.

Either way, I had fun and that's really what matters.

Personally I didn't want to take the chance with the swears in my video, so it's bleeped out enough that you can still hear it but it isn't something that youtube would notice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

Personally I didn't want to take the chance with the swears in my video, so it's bleeped out enough that you can still hear it but it isn't something that youtube would notice.

Yea there were times I could have cussed during my rap vid but chose not to for the 5 and 6 year old viewers

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

Yeah they're unbelievably common this year. What do you think of my video?

 

It's pretty good,but the thing is linus is probably going to pick winners that have a lot of views on their video and are receiving a lot of positive reviews.Well hope you and everyone who needs it wins.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

It's pretty good,but the thing is linus is probably going to pick winners that have a lot of views on their video and are receiving a lot of positive reviews.Well hope you and everyone who needs it wins.

 

I'm 95% certain views don't matter.  They allow for private submissions, which by definition can only be viewed by people with the Youtube link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

It's pretty good,but the thing is linus is probably going to pick winners that have a lot of views on their video and are receiving a lot of positive reviews.Well hope you and everyone who needs it wins.

 

There is no way they base the winners on popularity. If it were about youtube likes and views then channels with more subscribers that upload early would be winning even without a creative video. Also, submissions that are videos set to view only by link access, then that would leave them without any views. It's about meeting all the requirements to make a video while also being creative and original.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I'm fairly certian it's a team of people at either Linus Media Group or ASUS ROG that review the videos, because that's so much footage to go through and still pick winners, make videos, and upload them within a reasonable time period. Linus obviously sees the "finalists" before the winners are picked and he may be the one to pick the winners from the final batch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to edit it in Youtube video editor... you just hear Sh** now.  Hopefully they hadn't already watched the submission.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SiN_Fury said:

I was able to edit it in Youtube video editor... you just hear Sh** now.  Hopefully they hadn't already watched the submission.

I doubt they had seen it yet, I'll be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick one

 

I have a 0% chance of winning <---------

I have a 25% chance of winning <---------

I have a 50% chance of winning <---------

I have a 75% chance of winning <---------

I'm totally winning  <---------

I am probably going to get on honorable mentions <---------

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×