ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
Just now, Oliver Michael said:

If I were to have anything etched in, It'd have to be 2d from gorillaz. I'm jost obsessed with the band.

Ohh the album cover from the now now would look cool as all hell. Its nice to have these conversations before the "when will winners be announced" people come in.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

Just now, MoozOfDoomz said:

Errr- same, pay no attention to my sig, I know its from the last episode, it sounded cool, I said "screw it" and put it on there thinking id finish it soon.

I only got to Black Dog serenade in a single binge session and haven't been able to watch it since

2 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Ohh the album cover from the now now would look cool as all hell. Its nice to have these conversations before the "when will winners be announced" people come in.

Yeah I was thinking the Now Now, but the warped 2d would look a little funky. If anything I'd go with him from the Demon Days Instrumental album cover, along with the spraypaint logo under him.
Reference:

1411009781_l.jpg.1e093cc869f8b343b79b2989df4b06ad.jpg

1 minute ago, Oliver Michael said:

I only got to Black Dog serenade in a single binge session and haven't been able to watch it since

I've made the executive decision that you're not allowed to have your rig until you've finished Cowboy Bebop 😂

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I'm about halfway through, Although I think i'm gonna do a rewatch of death note in french for my French class lol

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, paperbagperson said:

I've made the executive decision that you're not allowed to have your rig until you've finished Cowboy Bebop 😂

I guess the same goes for me, once top 20 gets announced ill start i swear.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, paperbagperson said:

It's not my fault I've only seen it at a friend's sleepover! If I don't win however I will finish it before building a new pc.

It's not my fault I've only seen it at a friend's sleepover! If I don't win however I will finish it before building a new pc.

Its on hulu, if you have a sub, also we should get back on topic, haha

Spoiler

I guess the same goes for me, once top 20 gets announced ill start i swear.

Even with how good my submission is (no criticism on the forum) and my confidence because of my originality, I can't help but feel nervous! This is such an important competition to me because without it I'll be unable to get a new pc for another 2 years, and even then it wouldn't be more than a budget mini ITX build because I'm poor and my parents can't afford to get me a new pc.

Even with how good my submission is (no criticism on the forum) and my confidence because of my originality, I can't help but feel nervous! This is such an important competition to me because without it I'll be unable to get a new pc for another 2 years, and even then it won't be more than a budget mini ITX build because I'm poor and my parents can't afford to get me a new pc.

Same, but with my audio. I can't really afford a good mic that you can wear like that, so I'm stuck with echo-y audio -_-

Spoiler

Same, but with my audio. I can't really afford a good mic that you can wear like that, so I'm stuck with echo-y audio -_-

Funnily enough I wasn't actually wearing a mic! I was recording a separate video from my chromebook using my mom's yeti blue, syncing up the audio between the camera and the chromebook, and deleting the chromebook video/camera audio. This gave me nice clear audio and a high quality video. It would've been a 1080p video but my pc also crashed a ton trying to load just simple photos.

5 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Yeah, it's why I recorded my (minimal) audio on my phone. I have like 20 recording of me sighing on my phone now LOL

Add that to things I didn't expect in 2020 😂

1 minute ago, paperbagperson said:

Yeah, it's why I recorded my (minimal) audio on my phone. I have like 20 recording of me sighing on my phone LOL

Add that to things I didn't expect in 2020 😂

I edned up not having to reshoot too much, but yeah I have like 6 clips of me saying "hmmmm" in the two outfits in my vid.

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

3095 entries!

3 Hours to go 0_0

Probably won't be awake for the end, haha

Spoiler

3 Hours to go 0_0

Probably won't be awake for the end, haha

Yeah me too, but this competition is really important to me and I want to be here for the end of the beginning.

Who wants to place bets* on when the first "when are the winners gonna be announced" reply is posted?

*No actual bets

Spoiler

1 minute ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Who wants to place bets* on when the first "when are the winners gonna be announced" reply is posted?

*No actual bets

My guess is either right after the thing closes, or tomorrow morning.

*No actual bets

😳👉👈

I'm placing my bet on right... now

Winners when? 

I'll show myself out ... 😂😂😅

I'm seeing some other Apple Parodys, although it seems I'm the only one to get the white background/lighting down.

Spoiler

I'm seeing some other Apple Parodys, although it seems I'm the only one to get the white background/lighting down.

I don't think anyone can beat your colour correction or whatever you call it, it looked quality 👌👌👌

lol while you guys are thinking outside the box with your videos mine is just a generic infomercial style video with me jumping into a trash can.