ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter

I literally spent hours and hours scripting. A lot was cut and I ended up scrapping 2 days woth of recording, editing, scripting, and sleep because they were too generic and/or just not good enough.

1 minute ago, BananaCS13 said:

honestly the lyrics are really good wish you luck man.

Bro u guys' support is unreal bcuz all my friends said it was trash i'm crying from happiness rn

Just now, iamkirigiver said:

Bro u guys' support is unreal bcuz all my friends said it was trash i'm crying from happiness rn

Like I said earlier, it's better to go into a project with a positive attitude. Don't let anyone tell you and don't even put the idea that you can't or won't win on the table; we all have the same chance of winning, it all depends on the creativity of our videos.

1 minute ago, Oliver Michael said:

Like I said earlier, it's better to go into a project with a positive attitude. Don't let anyone tell you and don't even put the idea that you can't or won't win on the table; we all have the same chance of winning, it all depends on the creativity of our videos.

-master oogway

3 minutes ago, iamkirigiver said:

yea its good I guarentee your are at least in like the top 10% of entries since most entries ive seen are just some kid saying he wants the pc and putting no effort in. you put the effort and you at least stand a chance.

1 minute ago, iamkirigiver said:

I would love to!

I put momentous effort into this video, it kinda takes multiple watches to fully get it. Feel free to pause and read all the text in the second watch, I recommend one watch without pausing.

yea its good I guarentee your are at least in like the top 10% of entries since most entries ive seen are just some kid saying he wants the pc and putting no effort in. you put the effort and you at least stand a chance.

yea well I would like to hope that im in the top 10% im really hoping to at least get honorable mention.

yea well I would like to hope that im in the top 10% im really hoping to at least get honorable mention.

yea if you dont win i could at least see yours being in the honorable mentions.

Just now, Oliver Michael said:

Anyone hyped that rocket league is free? I certainly am.

probably not the thread for this but yea for sure im pretty excited.

Just now, BananaCS13 said:

Definitely. With some of the submissions this year, the honorable mentions is gonna be HELLA long.

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I put momentous effort into this video, it kinda takes multiple watches to fully get it. Feel free to pause and read all the text in the second watch, I recommend one watch without pausing.

To be honest, I love it! It really shows how hard you worked on this. I like the background sounds of the phone calls and office stuff, and I liked how you added the adobe crash at the end I laughed when I heard about the 5% being unidentifiable because I can relate to that a lot. I give my regards.  

2 minutes ago, BananaCS13 said:

Bold of you to think I would win... hehehe

Just now, iamkirigiver said:

To be honest, I love it! It really shows how hard you worked on this. I like the background sounds of the phone calls and office stuff, and I liked how you added the adobe crash at the end I laughed when I heard about the 5% being unidentifiable because I can relate to that a lot. I give my regards.  

Thanks, it means a lot to hear all the positive feedback I'm getting.

1 minute ago, Oliver Michael said:

Thanks, it means a lot to hear all the positive feedback I'm getting.

Of course man! Always here to support.

Bold of you to think I would win... hehehe

with how poor quality some of the current entries are i at least see you as a contender

with how poor quality some of the current entries are i at least see you as a contender

Thank you, thats the mediocre praise I deserve Thank You!!

I'm sure Linus is busy with the WAN show right now, but it's always a nice feeling to see other people being supportive instead of flaming against each other to demoralize them.

that part I said in my video about most of the submissions being rig showcases originally specified them being in one take, and holy shit about 8/10 or something like that are bad, uncreative submissions.

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I'm sure Linus is busy with the WAN show right now, but it's always a nice feeling to see other people being supportive instead of flaming against each other to demoralize them.

ohhh yea he is live or smtn right?

2 minutes ago, iamkirigiver said:

Linus reading us supporting each other back and forth be like: ;-;

i wish linus was reading this right now. hes a busy man i dont think he has to much time to be going through every thread on here.

ohhh yea he is live or smtn right?

He is live right now, I'm listening in as I'm browsing the forum.