Win 7 Black Screen of Death

Go to solution Solved by ross06187,

run this 

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff184577.aspx

sounds like you os is corrupt or you have a virus that messed with the os and deleted its self 

So I just booted up my pc and after logging in to the desktop its just black screen with just the mouse cursor.Explorer.exe is gone cant use the start menu, and all I can do is ctrl alt del to open the task manager and run tasks.When I try to open explorer.exe or control panel through the task manager I get an error (C:\Windows\explorer.exe Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.)I scanned with Mbam and SAS and found nothing but when I quick scanned with Avast it found this:Win64:dropper-gen [Drp].

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

have you tried on safe mode ?? ( F8) after boot

you can also try kaspersky live cd or a linux version to check the hdd.... 

have you tried on safe mode ?? ( F8) after boot

you can also try kaspersky live cd or a linux version to check the hdd.... 

I have tried safe mode and scanned with mbam and sas and nothing.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

run this 

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff184577.aspx

sounds like you os is corrupt or you have a virus that messed with the os and deleted its self 

Thanks,it helped me get back to normal.