My pc is taking a very long time to boot

Hi all,

I turned on my pc this morning, and was unhappy when it took 150.2 seconds to turn on (I checked last startup time in task manager).  My motherboard is an MSI z390 MPG Gaming Pro Carbon AC, with an i7-8700, 32gb of 2666 ram, and m.2 ssd, and a founders rtx 2060 super.  While it was starting up, one of the "EZ Debug LEDS" was lit.  It was the one that said "VGA"  However, after 2 and a half minutes, the light turned off and the pc booted.

Does anyone know why it is doing this?

Thanks in advance

DDU your gpu drivers, then reinstall them. That fixed VGA light problems for me,

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

DDU your gpu drivers, then reinstall them. That fixed VGA light problems for me,

Does the VGA light come on before Windows starts? If it does then DDU'ing your drivers wont make a difference if Windows is not running. If that's the case then your GPU might be screwing with something...

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB