which video are you watching right now?

TheCoverUp
On 9/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, sub68 said:

I really like forgotten weapons.  That dude is single handedly for me the best (and just about the only really good that I have seen) argument for gun rights.  That guy should be allowed to own as many machine guns as he wants and not have to buy a wildly expensive license. 

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Recently watched a video of a guy who was reviewing a new, faster single wheel bike.  It wasn’t about Japan but it clearly took place there.  The thing was about half the size of that bike folded and twice as fast.  Only half the range though.  Thing looked dangerous as hell.

you haven't seen what I have done to ebikes

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

I really like forgotten weapons.  That dude is single handedly for me the best (and just about the only really good that I have seen) argument for gun rights.  That guy should be allowed to own as many machine guns as he wants and not have to buy a wildly expensive license. 

I would argue other people but I don't want to argue right now

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

13 minutes ago, sub68 said:

you haven't seen what I have done to ebikes

I would argue other people but I don't want to argue right now

True. I haven’t.  I will assume that I should be very afraid. 

wouldn’t be much of an argument.  The point is fair.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

27 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

True. I haven’t.  I will assume that I should be very afraid.

it works and some what safe, but is absalutly fun tinkering

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 hours ago, sub68 said:

it works and some what safe, but is absalutly fun tinkering

You might actually like that thing then.  The review was basically “don’t go near it.  It’s lacking basic safety features.  It’s faster than a greased snake though”. And it was.  That guy was bombing down the freeway with what looked like a sample case between his legs and leaning forward at a good 30° to do it.

6 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

You might actually like that thing then.  The review was basically “don’t go near it.  It’s lacking basic safety features.  It’s faster than a greased snake though”. And it was.  That guy was bombing down the freeway with what looked like a sample case between his legs and leaning forward at a good 30° to do it.

Legally it can't go above 20mph before it is considered a motor vehicle and those a motorcycle (with that registration) (US reg)

TBF the bike I use is a normal road bike with a ebike kit.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I highly recommend this entire series on video games and the Cold War. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

How many videos?

4 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

How many videos?

Five. Each one is ~15 minutes. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

19 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The Cold War was scary.  I used to live in Fargo North Dakota as a kid.  The local airport was also an airforce base.  “Home of the happy hooligans” full on top gun stuff. It had a really big runway so they used to train bomberpilots there.  They’d do touch-and-gos with 747s and b52s there.  They tended to fly low over my house.  There were b1s stationed at the local airport inside big yellow and red circles.  If you went into the yellow circle there were people armed with m16s that would knock you to the pavement and arrest you.  No questions.  If you made it to the red circle the’d just shoot you.  Again no questions.  Those guns were loaded.  Used to see them maybe 4 times a year.  North Dakota is a prehistoric lakebed and the place is so flat you can see the curviture  of the earth if you stand on a car hood.  One of the side effects was weather patters that weren’t unlike the ocean.  There’s a really old rhyme “red sky in the morning sailors take warning, red sky at night sailors delight”. I remember waking up early one morning with my bedroom bathed in dead red light.  I was afraid the airport had been nuked and I remember liking in my bed hyperventilating and frantically repeating the Lord’s Prayer over and over while Waiting for the blast wave to hit my house and for it to be blown away like kindling. I was an excitable lad.

Edited by Bombastinator

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

if everyone lived in the same building? 😛 if not seen the video, but man looks like a place in a movie.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

really hate this about the food market, inflate the prices with air and "fake weight" (which means everyone has to cheat too, to be price competitive).

Instead of accurate pricing of what you actually should be buying, to subscriptions and digital offers for food products.

also degrade the quality, and food safety concerns (older video but still applies to most, and current issues due to...)

Edited by Quackers101

It from bilibili. It about board plug going to be at under the board, and case that will support this kind of board is coming. 

That video is not on Youtuble yet. His Youtuble channel is 古代装机猿_官方. 

有点不一样𝗕𝟲𝟲𝟬 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻币六六零二号_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

mo.jpg

1 hour ago, Age of 9394 said:

It about board plug going to be at under the board, and case that will support this kind of board is coming.

not new, and I think LTT did some weird motherboards like this. the big issue is mostly adaption and locked to those cases. but would be nice if there was more space and custom efficient design for PC building 🙂

1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

not new, and I think LTT did some weird motherboards like this. the big issue is mostly adaption and locked to those cases. but would be nice if there was more space and custom efficient design for PC building 🙂

I mean DiY market, like ASUS, and case company like Lian Li and Cooler Master.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

not recommended to use, but nice. "windows 11 lite". hopefully going more back to the windows 7 era, when one had more control or own options.

Watch this video:

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync