which video are you watching right now?

TheCoverUp

Fantastic speech about leadership as well as stealth technology.. Im in the aerospace industry so im always on the lookout for cool bits of info like this.

why so green? it's just the filling, behind some of the realistic cake creators.

when you got digital currency and digital value.

but what if one could steal or print money? from older MMO RPGs and future ones.

To having people playing the game for you, or rather grinding to catch up with friends etc. if be world of warcraft or other types of games. digital houses and more.

*looks at final fantasy housing roulette*

BTW I'm disappointed no one has made a thread relating to this

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

31 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

BTW I'm disappointed no one has made a thread relating to this

A thread about a video about a reaction to a video? video or the original LTT video?  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Perfect start to my morning today 🥰

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

3 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Perfect start to my morning today 🥰

That sort of pseudo child voice common to female Japanese celebrities always creeped me out a bit.  That sort of voice in the USA correlates with victims of long term childhood sexual abuse.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

14 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

That sort of pseudo child voice common to female Japanese celebrities always creeped me out a bit.  That sort of voice in the USA correlates with victims of long term childhood sexual abuse.

Are you talking about Tomomi?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I only watch the finest content.

Highly knowledgeable in all the obscure 2000s hardware & software you'll never need to ask about

great video with so much information. This needs to be shared by everyone and fight back against these scam callers! 

They finally got me. After watching LTT and others for years, going through multiple "gaming" laptops and productivity laptops, I finally built a system last night. It's not the greatest, but it works pretty dang good for what I wanted to do.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:42 AM, Bombastinator said:

A thread about a video about a reaction to a video? video or the original LTT video?  

About the Pokimane vs linus situation itself

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

6 hours ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

About the Pokimane vs linus situation itself

Is pokimaine the woman in the video?  Her main complaint seems to be that she wasn’t mentioned (which is to say made money off of) the LTT video. I think the whole thing was handled correctly.  There are threads on the actual topic, just not on the rung grabber attempting to shoehorn herself into the thing. I think that is appropriate too.

WoW in minecraft, 2.0. Wow maps into blocky minecraft.

so long ago they released their teaser for hytale, a different game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg

the different cults, communities and movements in the US, that channel 5 has been able to cover a bit about.

To their most recent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AmOqQOOPn8

economy built on debt? heard that where? China's ever grander ghost city problem.

either just concrete slabs sold as "homes", or basic but unlivable homes. They want to look modern from a distance, but worse than dubai at close range.

"the secret" or rather taking a personal look into the ghost cities.

Building towards nowhere, while wasting a lot of effort and resources.

on the topic of china, huawei, saying they might have dealt with some of the foldable phone issues.

Protection layers and more, if that matters at all.

With the Mate Xs 2

Edited by Quackers101