Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Facebook Design is STILL missing

Facebook rolled a redesign a year ago, it was promised that it'll be rolled out to everyone by September. It's now September 10 and I STILL don't have the New Facebook Layout. Does anybody know how I can switch to the new layout? image.png.38c5c6e568cc5daae7a26bd0b202d59e.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't Facebook, but try poking around in the settings. It'll probably be in a section called appearance (or something similar). The statement they made did say the phase-out would be in September, but it also didn't specify when.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-3820 | Corsair H100i | ASUS P9X79-LE | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 1866MHz DDR3 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | 2TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Corsair CX750M Fractal Design Define R5 Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon

 

Laptop:

Dell XPS 15 9560 4K Touch | Intel Core i5-7300HQ | 12GB Generic (Crucial?) 2133MHz DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1050 | 256GB Toshiba M.2 NVMe SSD | Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

I don't Facebook, but try poking around in the settings. It'll probably be in a section called appearance (or something similar). The statement they made did say the phase-out would be in September, but it also didn't specify when.

Tried that, no option to switch to the new layout; meanwhile all my friends already have it :/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same

16 minutes ago, LowSpecFalcon said:

Tried that, no option to switch to the new layout; meanwhile all my friends already have it

I tried multiple things, but in the meanwhile my mum, who hates it has the new interface and I (although I barley use facebook it's pretty nice) can't find any way to enable it

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, George Vella said:

Same

I tried multiple things, but in the meanwhile my mum, who hates it has the new interface and I (although I barley use facebook it's pretty nice) can't find any way to enable it

Apparently it's "rolled out to everyone" and I DO NOT want to make another account

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LowSpecFalcon said:

Apparently it's "rolled out to everyone" and I DO NOT want to make another account

That is what I read recently but I, you (@LowSpecFalcon) and many other people still have the old facebook edign. The closest thing I have is the new login screen

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only seen the new login screen. I wasn't aware facebook had a full redesign. Anyways I don't have the option and according to a google search, alot of others don't either.

It's just a waiting game for Facebook to make the option available to you. Nothing you can really do about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nayr438 said:

I have only seen the new login screen. I wasn't aware facebook had a full redesign. Anyways I don't have the option and according to a google search, alot of others don't either.

It's just a waiting game for Facebook to make the option available to you. Nothing you can really do about it.

Guess I'll have to wait til 2021 lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×