anyone else having issues with the corsair icue software

Nyqn_cat

yesterday morning my microphone for my void elite surround headset from corsair (obviously) was working fine for discord and zoom. later in the evening i realized that there was an update for the icue software so i downloaded it. soon after installing the icue update i realize on discord my mic isn't working. i though it was discord being discord and fucking with your input and output settings but they both were on the headset. then i open the icue software to see whats going on and if it accidentally muted my mic from there. i tried unplugging and plugging it back in as any idiot would think to do. then when i plug it in i hear "microphone muted" from the voice control on the software when the microphone icon was not muted. when i pressed the mic mute/unmute button on the icue software it said mic feedback on/off instead of microphone muted. Im here to know if its just my icue software being dumb or if its a software bug entirely and nothing with my pc or icue.(yes i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire thing.)