Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Art of Electronics 3rd edition £23.50 on amazon UK

The Art of Electronics 3rd edition. £23.50 (usually £55)

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/0521809266/

Widely considered the gold standard reference textbook for electronics/electrical engineering. I'm not sure why its so cheap, its new and the seller is amazon. I've had it on my wish list for over a year, i've never seen it under £50. All i can think is they're selling them off for the 4th edition but it seems unlikely, this ones only been out 5 years and 2 edition lasted 26. Get it while you can.

NOTE: This is a reference text not a beginners guide, if you've never heard of it you probably don't need it.

11 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Rip, I think it's only for UK Amazon :(

Yeah, i checked US amazon before i posted, better luck next time. $99 is such a rip off, even at the original UK price we get a better deal and the £55 includes tax.

5 minutes ago, SuperCloneRanger said:

Yeah, i checked US amazon before i posted, better luck next time. $99 is such a rip off, even at the original UK price we get a better deal and the £55 includes tax.

So Order it, get someone to repost it, and pay the difference.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

So Order it, get someone to repost it, and pay the difference.

I though about that, was going to offer it but with the cost of shipping your only going to save $10 - $20. its a very heavy book, probably 3kg with packing.

1 minute ago, SuperCloneRanger said:

I though about that, was going to offer it but with the cost of shipping your only going to save $10 - $20. its a very heavy book, probably 3kg with packing.

Heh. So someone at amazon did the math. I suspect there’s going to be some sort of other charge too that will put it pennies below the US price.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.