Arctic Freezer II 280 to replace a NH-D15

ZMAS
I build my first PC Workstation in March, coming from Mac it's been a great experience so far, albeit some issues I had with my GPU choice for the type of work I do.

You can find the build specs and temps here: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/W9xG3C

I'm slightly concerned about my CPU temps (80+ºC) and I'm thinking about changing the NH-D15 for an Arctic Freezer II 280, also because I'll be ditching the Radeon VII for a RTX3090, which should be a considerable upgrade for Davinci Resolve (still waiting on the reviews to make a final decision). I would like to mount the radiator at the front of the case, since I don't want to remove the top sound dampening cover.
I have two Noctua NF-A14 PWM at the front of the case and my question is regarding the fans:

When Gamers Nexus reviews coolers, they leave the stock fans on, with the reasoning that standardizing the fans on all the coolers, would make perform similarly (did I get that right?). So, since I already have two NF-A14 PWM, which are really silent at idle, I would replace the stock fans with those, but would that make sense with this cooler?
Putting it another way: Is there a better 280 AIO cooler out there if I'm replacing the fans for the Noctua's? Or, shouldn't I replace the fans at all? Aesthetics aren't a consideration as I just want the most silent machine I can get (at least at idle).

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, ZMAS said:

I think arctic's fans may be better suited for the AIO than the A14's. If Noctua ever come out with a Sterrox varient at 140 mm, then they may beat the Arctic, but for now only the A12x25 mm is competitive.

The fans are pretty much on par (both noise and performance wise), so you don't need to replace stock fans on the AIO.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold