I did a fresh install of windows do I need to reinstall motherboard drivers including bios?

mr.happy
Go to solution Solved by Potatocell,
1 minute ago, mr.happy said:

do I need to reinstall realtek audio?

you wont have any drivers that don't come with windows so yes. same with GPU drivers etc.. 

I reinstalled windows 10 and wiped my ssd's. I was wondering if I need to reinstall motherboard drivers including bios. 

no*

* not included since you're not interested to know based on your post

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

3 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Yes

What do you mean by this?

I wiped my ssd an reinstalled windows

10 minutes ago, mr.happy said:

I reinstalled windows 10 and wiped my ssd's. I was wondering if I need to reinstall motherboard drivers including bios. 

Windows handles the motherboard drivers for you as part of the install/update process. Except BIOS. Windows doesn't install BIOS because BIOS isn't a driver.

Basically, no. You don't have to do any of that.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

4 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

I know, I just wanted to know what you meant by reinstalling the BIOS as Windows has nothing to do with that

Sorry for wording it weird, I meant updating the bios again, but as you said it has nothing to do with windows so no.

need to install most drivers, but bios should be ok unless u flashed it, driver can be found on the manufacturers homesite if you want the most recent ones.

Some EU input to Canadian IT :D 

You wiped your drive and you're asking if you need to install drivers? Well, if your new installed system needs them then yes. You can check that in device manager. And you did not have to wipe anything, just boot your system.