27 inch 4k 1080p?

Blindeagle

Hi guys so i wanted a monitor to use for my PS5/ Gaming on my computer.

One side i play competitive games like CSGO, Overwatch, Warzone etc so i play on 1080 there with 144hz minimum.
Also planning to get a PS5 to play some titles on there and that's why im thinking about getting a 4k monitor and then changing the resolution when i go into games such as CSGO, or overwatch etc to 1080. and then using it normally for the PS5 etc.

+ I wanted it to be 27 inch.
Budget is around £600

Is this a good idea or bad idea? Does anyone have any kind of suggestion? I'm really lost and a bit of a noob when it comes to this :)

Thank you xx

So you want a 4k 144hz monitor?

I haven't checked in a while but a good while ago they whey were more expensive than that.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

4 minutes ago, Mihle said:

So you want a 4k 144hz monitor?

I haven't checked in a while but a good while ago they whey were more expensive than that.

Ye I've just seen i thought i could get one cheaper :( I think i might have to get 1440p, Do you have any suggestions ? 

For PS5 you want a HDMI 2.1 monitor, of which won’t be released till end of the year. 

Eve Spectrum should be releasing a ~£600 4K 144Hz one by then. 

I think i might look for a 1080 IPS 144hz monitor as the PS5 might not even work properly on 1440 and if it upscales might not look the best