Best monitor for a 3080 build

Vrikes

I'm planning on doing a 3080 build and I was wondering which monitor would be the most suitable. My overall budget for the whole build including the monitor is $5,000AUD. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Vrikes said:

I'm planning on doing a 3080 build and I was wondering which monitor would be the most suitable. My overall budget for the whole build including the monitor is $5,000AUD. Thanks!

I personally recommend the Asus PG348Q as I think it's kinda the best of both worlds (resolution/refresh rate) and it's actually affordable for what it is.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

You should wait for the 3080 reviews to come out, so we actually know what kind of resolution the card can handle.

It might or might not be good enough for 4k 60hz, but then we come to the question if 60hz is good enough for you etc etc. Basically what I'm saying is that we need more info about the card and what you use the monitor for.