Games crashing all the time because of 0xc0000005

Hey Guys.

Recently all of my games started crashing after some time or sometimes instantly.

Forza Horizon 4 always crashed after loading in or a few seconds after starting to drive  (avg 150 FPS before)

Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 either crashes on startup, when loading an airport or shortly after departure. (probably around 60 FPS avg)

Rainbow Six Siege crashes after some time or on startup (avg 200 FPS, sometimes my screen gets all glitchy post crash)

Astroneer (a >1G game) crashed once on startup but has been working since. 

I never got any kind of error message, Im resorted to Windows Events Viewer. I noticed that it always noted the error code 0xc0000005. I also noticed a Warning saying "The Displaydriver "amdkmdap" wasnt responding and was rstored" or something along the lines of that that came up before a game crashed.

Heat wasnt really a problem. Most of the time it was around 60° on my GPU.

I did one pass of MemTest86 + just before writing this and it found 0 errors.

I had the newest reccomended driver, then installed the newest optional Drivers from AMD, then installed the reccomended drivers from Gigabyte with reset settings, nothing changed.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks

Specs: Ryzen R5 3600 

MSI  B450 Gaming Pro Carbon WIFI

Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro RAM 2x8GB

Gigabyte RX 5700 OC

Corsair RM650x

Looks like you have more drivers than a fleet of New York City taxis.  Try DDU and clean everything out.  Then just try installing the drivers directly downloaded from AMD.  Don't jump on the "optional" drivers there on the right, just use the standard drivers listed on the left.  Once downloaded and installed, reboot the machine to make sure everything is good.  If it works great, if not, come back here with a post about what happened so we can try something new.

Just now, kb5zue said:

Looks like you have more drivers than a fleet of New York City taxis.  Try DDU and clean everything out.  Then just try installing the drivers directly downloaded from AMD.  Don't jump on the "optional" drivers there on the right, just use the standard drivers listed on the left.  Once downloaded and installed, reboot the machine to make sure everything is good.  If it works great, if not, come back here with a post about what happened so we can try something new.

I used the AMD cleanup tool before installing each driver

16 hours ago, kb5zue said:

The next thing on the list says the 0x0000005 error has something to do with access violations.  Try the link here to see if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors

Ok I did most of the things on the page. I tried playing some games in Safe Mode but that didnt work

I read that it may be caused by a faulty RAM stick so im going to use both sticks seperatly and see if one of them has no errors.

49 minutes ago, Arhub said:

I read that it may be caused by a faulty RAM stick so im going to use both sticks seperatly and see if one of them has no errors.

so far it worked lol, took my 1st ram stick out

Don't ya' just hate it when the easiest problem to fix is the most difficult problem to find?  Good luck and I hope that you found the culprit and have been able to get a fix going.

Update: Error still happens, it just delays it