Cant run 4 RAM RGB G.SKILL in my PC at XMP

Hello, I am having an issue with my PC i cant run 4 G.skill ram slots only 2 at XMP. when i do my PC goes into blue screen after  6 hours later or 15 mins. spec are below.

F4-3000C16D-16GTZR G.skill DDR4-3000. they are all the same 16-18-18-38.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 Z370 ATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11ac WiFi and USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors.

if you need more info let me know, should change the voltage some where. i have also download the bios and updated it. I also use the AI suite 3 program for optimization. 

image.png.c0577383823b16726ad0c5c0bde59e43.png

So im going to assume using 2 sticks it was stable but enabling xmp with 4 sticks wasn't? If so. 

You could clear the cmos. 

And mess with the vccio/sa voltage and bump it to 1.1-.2 and dram to 1.35 and then go for 2666/2933, if that's stable go for 3000. 

You could also try with one stick at a time. 

And quick question, are you mix and matching sticks?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Have you updated to the latest BIOS?

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

@2003snowboarder What do you mean by "can't run at XMP" ? Is it not stable?

Also, I had similar issue with running my Corsair Vengeance LPX memory at XMP profile. Basically my system was unstable with some random freezes or BSOD.

Got it fixed by the help of @TofuHaroto. As he mentioned above, try setting DRAM to 1.35 and go for 2933.

6 minutes ago, Kirky2k15 said:

Have you updated to the latest BIOS?

Cmon man, have some patience and read the whole thing atleast.

10 minutes ago, 2003snowboarder said:

i have also download the bios and updated it

10 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

So im going to assume using 2 sticks it was stable but enabling xmp with 4 sticks wasn't? If so. 

You could clear the cmos. 

And mess with the vccio/sa voltage and bump it to 1.1-.2 and dram to 1.35 and then go for 2666/2933, if that's stable go for 3000. 

And quick question, are you mix and matching sticks?

no same sticks

Just now, 2003snowboarder said:

no same sticks

Then do.. 

10 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

And quick question, are you mix and matching sticks

^. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

8 minutes ago, Hold-Ma-Beer said:

@2003snowboarder What do you mean by "can't run at XMP" ? Is it not stable?

Also, I had similar issue with running my Corsair Vengeance LPX memory at XMP profile. Basically my system was unstable with some random freezes or BSOD.

Got it fixed by the help of @TofuHaroto. As he mentioned above, try setting DRAM to 1.35 and go for 2933.

i will try that thanks

17 hours ago, Hold-Ma-Beer said:

Cmon man, have some patience and read the whole thing atleast.

Haha! That's precisely what I did before posting my friend, genuinely missed that

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

4 hours ago, Kirky2k15 said:

Haha! That's precisely what I did before posting my friend, genuinely missed that

Ohk, happens sometimes with me too 😅

Its still not working get the blue acreen again. Windows was not working well I had issues with programs, so i did a windows reinstall. Worked 3 hours then blue screen again windows now working well again even search bar on left bottom of screen was not working reinstalled windows agian kept my files......im going to run a diagnostic in windows then look at the event viewer with one card at a time to see if its the ram cards i hope its the cards not the mother board.

If its the mother board what would be a good comparison to a strix Rog Z370-e gaming. (I got a feeling it might be the mother board)

6 hours ago, 2003snowboarder said:

Its still not working get the blue acreen again. Windows was not working well I had issues with programs, so i did a windows reinstall. Worked 3 hours then blue screen again windows now working well again even search bar on left bottom of screen was not working reinstalled windows agian kept my files......im going to run a diagnostic in windows then look at the event viewer with one card at a time to see if its the ram cards i hope its the cards not the mother board.

If its the mother board what would be a good comparison to a strix Rog Z370-e gaming. (I got a feeling it might be the mother board)

Try running memtest86. You'll know if your XMP is causing the issue.