What the hell is Nanoedge by Asus?

Wizzle

I Google and I Google, but I find nothing comparing it to anything or telling me if there's anything else like it, nothing. Is there a Tech quickie on it or something? Anything Can ANYBODY help me? I've never seen such a good display in my entire life. I had my laptop upgraded to a Asus VivoBook today- most beautiful experience ever. It was like having things in front of me in real life. Amazing

It looks like it is just the name for displays on laptops with slim bezels and an anti-glare coating. I'm guessing you are used to very bad screens which is why this looks so amazing. Ive never used a nanoedge display myself (or heard of it until now) but it doesnt seem to be anything more than a decent screen with some modern laptop features.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

16 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

It looks like it is just the name for displays on laptops with slim bezels and an anti-glare coating. I'm guessing you are used to very bad screens which is why this looks so amazing. Ive never used a nanoedge display myself (or heard of it until now) but it doesnt seem to be anything more than a decent screen with some modern laptop features.

Well, according to Alex per a review of a laptop on LTT, nanoedge's screen particles are organized to bounce light around until barely any of it reflects out of the screen, versus the antiglare spray which causes a weird sparkly effect. So, it's def different, I just wanna know if anything is out there LIKE it- and specifically I wanna know if there's 3840 x 2160 display out there with that magnitude of awesomeness.