my pc shuts off after playing gtav

agent z

So guys im having a problem with my pc and i don't know what the hell im suppose to do

Soo i started experiencing this problem a month ago and it started like this : the pc shuts off after 2 hours of playing gtav , and it shrunk down to 1.5 hours . And then 30 min ... all the way to 1min , so as soon as i start the game the pc shuts off and boots back again I did an fps limit to get around this issue, so back again the pc started shutting off after an hour of playing gtav ... aaaand u know the rest (to one minute) In desktop i dont experience any issues at all .. just in gta

I did format my computre, i checked on the temp (everything is super normal) soo i really dont know what to do at this point If u have any suggestions i would really appreciate it

Spects:

R5 2600x (water cooled not overclocked)

Trident z 16GB ram 2x8gb (not overclocked)

Gigabyte ax370 gaming k5

Gigabyte Rtx 2060 oc edition

Coolermaster mwe 650w gold

what about other games, or benchmarking? also, what comes up in windows eventviewer?

nn the pc behaves normal ... cause how i told u the problem start gradually ... i will have to do the test for the first time multiple time for a very long piriod and then it will start showing after and hour then 30min then ...  cause u see how the problem is showing !

btw how to see that windows eventviewer plz ??

4 minutes ago, agent z said:

nn the pc behaves normal ... cause how i told u the problem start gradually ... i will have to do the test for the first time multiple time for a very long piriod and then it will start showing after and hour then 30min then ...  cause u see how the problem is showing !

btw how to see that windows eventviewer plz ??

type "event viewer" in search, and open it, check the system logs under windows, and look for errors, more importantly, any critical errors. also, you say the temps are "super normal", what are the temps under load for the gpu and cpu?

i really dont know what im looking at ... is this what are u talking about

adn im soo sorry about the disturb cause i really dont know how to use this software 

jfgjfj.png