Help me build budget pc

Budget (including currency): 900 - 1000usd 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  LoL, MC, Rocket League etc. (not high end games at all) 

All tips or build are welcomed. 

Mine first idea was r5 2600 (or r3 3300x), gtx 1660 super, some 16gb 3200mhz etc... 

Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Budget (including currency): 900 - 1000usd 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  LoL, MC, Rocket League etc. (not high end games at all) 

All tips or build are welcomed. 

Mine first idea was r5 2600 (or r3 3300x), gtx 1660 super, some 16gb 3200mhz etc... 

Thanks. 

I would suggest buying from Germany if possible. 

These prices actually seem pretty great at the moment. If you want to save a bit more, you could go for the B450 Pro4 instead. You could also get the NR600 if you want an ATX case

Hope this helps 

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

3 minutes ago, marmour said:

I would suggest buying from Germany if possible. 

These prices actually seem pretty great at the moment. If you want to save a bit more, you could go for the B450 Pro4 instead. You could also get the NR600 if you want an ATX case

Hope this helps 

Well, unluckily those parts cost much more in CZ, so it wont fit into 20k CZK its about 25k CZK. But thanks for effort.. 

1 minute ago, andrewson9 said:

Well, unluckily those parts cost much more in CZ, so it wont fit into 20k CZK its about 25k CZK. But thanks for effort.. 

It could probably work out cheaper if you buy from German stores is what im suggesting

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech Z150

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

2 minutes ago, marmour said:

It could probably work out cheaper if you buy from German stores is what im suggesting

Yeah, but in that case there can be additional taxes, duties etc.. Not even talking about reclamation

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Yeah, but in that case there can be additional taxes, duties etc.. Not even talking about reclamation

What taxes or duties are you talking about? When i order stuf from CZ to germany, i don't have to pay any additional shipping etc.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

4 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

As far as im aware you shouldnt need to worry about taxes from amazon.de as it should be the same within the EU. I may be wrong, but from some googling it seems you can, and you get free shipping over 39euro. Ive also often seen people suggest buying from germany on here before.

Anyway, if you must buy from the Czech republic, the 3300X and 1660S is a good combo, its just that the 5700XT is  significantly better

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech Z150

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Just now, andrewson9 said:

Is it big diference rtx 2060 from gtx 1660 super? 

Yes, there is a noticeable difference, and it's worth the upgrade in my opinion if you can spare the money.

1 minute ago, marmour said:

As far as im aware you shouldnt need to worry about taxes from amazon.de as it should be the same within the EU. I may be wrong, but from some googling it seems you can, and you get free shipping over 39euro. Ive also often seen people suggest buying from germany on here before.

Anyway, if you must buy from the Czech republic, the 3300X and 1660S is a good combo, its just that the 5700XT is  significantly better

Okay, as i think, at borders, officers can duty ur package if its above 2000czk, but im not sure 

11 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Yes, there is a noticeable difference, and it's worth the upgrade in my opinion if you can spare the money.

Okay, but what about the RX 5700? Is It better than 2060?

Since you can buy the stuff from Germany it would be best if you could tell me how much your budget is in Euros. Then i can configure a PC suitable for you.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Since you can buy the stuff from Germany it would be best if you could tell me how much your budget is in Euros. Then i can configure a PC suitable for you.

Its 763,56 eur 😁😁

9 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

The 5700 is a bit better, but also more expensive. For some reason the 5700 is the same price as the 5700XT in germany. So the 5700 doesn't make sense to buy. If you have 400€ get the XT model not the normal 5700.

4 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Its 763,56 eur 😁😁

Then this build is pretty darn close. About the best you'll get for your money: 

I would just get the extra few € and buy the 2060 instead of the 1660 Super, as it really is in another performance class.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The 5700 is a bit better, but also more expensive. For some reason the 5700 is the same price as the 5700XT in germany. So the 5700 doesn't make sense.

Then this build is pretty darn close. About the best you'll get for your money: 

I would just get the extra few € and buy the 2060 instead of the 1660 Super, as it really is in another performance class.

Okay, unluckily the case is not the nicest😁

2 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Okay, unluckily the case is not the nicest😁

It's one of the best cases you can get, especially in your price range. It has great airflow/cooling potential if you buy the extra 2 fans for the front. It's often sold-out because of that. What's the problem with it?

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

It's one of the best cases you can get, especially in your price range. It has great airflow/cooling potential if you buy the extra 2 fans for the front. It's often sold-out because of that. What's the problem with it?

As I said, the look 😁

As I said, the look 😁

There's plenty of other options. The case performance is objectively good, even one of the best with the extra fans. If you don't like the looks you have to look for another one you like ;)

Idk what cases you're into.

7 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

There's plenty of other options. The case performance is objectively good, even one of the best with the extra fans. If you don't like the looks you have to look for another one you like ;)

Idk what cases you're into.

Well, mine case is masterbox td500 mesh black, and this setup is meant for my brother and he wanted some rgb fans in front too.. :/

15 minutes ago, andrewson9 said:

Well, mine case is masterbox td500 mesh black, and this setup is meant for my brother and he wanted some rgb fans in front too.. :/

You could downgrade the GPU to a 1660Super and then use the budget for the TD500. I wouldn't downgrade any other part though.

4 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

You could downgrade the GPU to a 1660Super and then use the budget for the TD500. I wouldn't downgrade any other part though.

I understand, thanks for now m8