Why is there a Garmin VIRB on LTT store?

Vulkan HeStan

@Vulkan HeStan IIRC LTT lists things they want to sell from their inventory here as well.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

10 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

@Vulkan HeStan IIRC LTT lists things they want to sell from their inventory here as well.

But I thought they sold old inventory on ebay? I've not seen them sell it on LTT store before. 

3 minutes ago, Vulkan HeStan said:

But I thought they sold old inventory on ebay? I've not seen them sell it on LTT store before. 

I haven't seen it much, but there has  been at least one occurence more of them selling products via LTTStore.com: https://www.lttstore.com/products/supermicro-x10drg-o-cpu-serverboard

The link now goes to a 404, but the link still stands. This was a large server motherboard, they sold via LTTStore.com.

In the past I've also seen them list a 5K iMac on the store section of this forum, that was in like 2015/2016 something like that.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Those had better be canadian dollars. If they're US then it actually costs more than the manufacturer recommended price!

Edit: yeah they're US - ???

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.