Budget (including currency): £1300 GPB for entire setup (monitor and mouse)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Light editing on Premiere Pro and mainly for gaming on COD Modern Warfare.

Other details

Existing parts list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/PnDN3t

Peripherals needed: Just monitor and mouse (I already have a keyboard)

I wish to play on a 144hz refresh rate at 1080p preferably on an IPS panel.

Preferably I would like to keep a white/black colour theme

It's a pretty solid build list overall, I just suggest waiting to see the tech news this week and the next to get a good idea of nvidia's new releases and the pricing.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, tank234 said:

looks good but I would go with a 5700xt or wait for next gen to release 

@tank234 Yeah I am planning to get parts in February next year (hopefully I will have saved up enough money by then) so I will probably go for some of the new releases

Just now, Scorpsk said:

@tank234 Yeah I am planning to get parts in February next year (hopefully I will have saved up enough money by then) so I will probably go for some of the new releases

Best part is... if the new releases are out of your budget range you can try and get some 20xx cards on a discount.  Just make sure you don't wait too long because retail stock will run out and you'll be stuck with eBay for last-gen stuff. 

1 minute ago, Scorpsk said:

yeah I would wait then new gen things should be released then, and these parts will be cheaper 

Get a 5700xt, or wait for next gen Nvidia launch

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

3 minutes ago, Quinnell said:

Best part is... if the new releases are out of your budget range you can try and get some 20xx cards on a discount.  Just make sure you don't wait too long because retail stock will run out and you'll be stuck with eBay for last-gen stuff. 

@Quinnell So would you not recommend waiting till february for a gpu

Just now, Scorpsk said:

@Quinnell So would you not recommend waiting till february for a gpu

Eh...... Kinda depends.  It's hard to say how quickly retail stock will disappear at this point.  Probably depends on benchmarks and prices of the next-gen cards.  And sometimes last-gen cards don't go down in price all that much. Best I can say right now is 'let's wait and see.'

5 minutes ago, tank234 said:

yeah I would wait then new gen things should be released then, and these parts will be cheaper 

I agree as well, the old gpu's will be discounted.