C: drive filling itself up?

Hi, i've noticed that my C:\ drive keeps filling itself up without any reason. I'm not installing any new software, not downloading anything in it and it's only for system files and softwares. A few days ago, i had 162GB free. A few days later, i only have 137GB free? I haven't installed any new software and still so much of my space is going somewhere? What i have tried to fix it: 

Running disk cleanup and cleaning unneccassary files. No Windows.old or Upgrade folder was there

Deleting temporary files from %temp% directory

Disabling and deleting system restore points

Emptying my recycle bin

Running a complete scan of C:\ drive from Windows defender to check for malware (none found)

Double checking all of my C:\ drive folders to look for any videos or photos etc.

None of the methods stated above helped me in the way i was expecting them to. Any help would be greatly appericieated.

Thanks!

image.png.b2dcb264bf8c9445da13673bdaaef122.png

Did you run the disk cleanup utility with pushing the system files (with the admin badge) to check again?

Usuallym what I find in my drive hogging space are Windows Update files, Previous versions after bigger patches, files waiting to get send to MS (usually over 1 gb), Ram dumps after crashes... 

And another thing... the browsers Cache files... My chrome (iron) folder in my profile once was above 30 gb 😃 ... 

Just had to fresh install due to a product form Citrix wrecking my poor old windows... 

Currently, and I'm still missing some programs, I'm ad 140 gb of 227 gb free

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

Maybe take a look at the drive with WinDirStat. It might help finding the folder that is containing most of datafill.

I edit my posts more often than not

Do you really care? You have nothing more interesting to do? All programs, games, browsers etc write lot of data. Don't worry about it.