IS LAPTOP TACKPAD BETTER THAN EXTERNAL MOUSE???!!!!!

IS INBUILT TRACKPAD IN A LAPTOP BETTER THAN MOUSE FOR GAMING?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I had this situation, lazy to take hold of my mouse. so I mapped my trackpad in MuMu android emulator to function as a mouse (THIS emulator is quite stable for gaming ). the game planned for played is "AWP MODE" it a sniper shooting game but with CSGO layout(kind of). I mapped my trackpad as-

1)for selecting lens= 2 finger touch on trackpad(which it registered as right click)

2)for lense activation/ scrolling = caps lock

3)for fire button = space bar.

other movement mapping is old settings(WASD). but the thing I was surprised was I won both the matches (each 5min) with most kills. SO what ' Linus tech tips' have their words on my laziness(my sudden expectation), keep in mind if the screen width is larger and smaller trackpad then the sensitivity of the pointer needs to be increased.

5 minutes ago, k_SURAJ said:

IS INBUILT TRACKPAD IN A LAPTOP BETTER THAN MOUSE FOR GAMING?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically this is a personal preference based on the types of games you play and how often you travel, but in my opinion a real mouse is better than the trackpad because it's far easier to click the buttons and move around precisely compared to the trackpad.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I think theres a reason why "gaming" mice exist and not "gaming" trackpads you can buy for a pc

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

18 minutes ago, DakotaWebber said:

I think theres a reason why "gaming" mice exist and not "gaming" trackpads you can buy for a pc

Don't give people ideas 

22 hours ago, k_SURAJ said:

Because it's harder to be precise 

Guy's I agree the point of 'personal chose' & 'harder precision', but think in bit different way(kind of other side). I personally am a chepooo!, i will never spend buying costly mouse just for GAMING, but in hardware view of point your mouse has about 1m of wire hanging connected to laptop(it make sense when you are using cheap mouse), as it induces some level of lagging. compared to touch pad which is on the laptop and connected directly to laptop's motherboard using ribbon cable, there for, may be it can be better once you don't mind others seeing you struggle playing fingers so together. when it comes to precision i think now a days trackpad/touchpad are good enough for not causing hell of problems when pointing aiming(given before playing removing the oil on the track pad frequently, as it can cause fingers to slip when aiming.).

now you may say why don't we use branded cheap wireless mouse, with my experience one should never use general purpose mouse for gaming as they are unpredictable(i can't comment on corsairs wireless gaming keyboard and mouse), before you realise what's going wrong opponents are going to get more skills(it's may be due to the wireless property[E.M. waves] is not that stable and influenced by environmental factors)......

4 minutes ago, k_SURAJ said:

Guy's I agree the point of 'personal chose' & 'harder precision', but think in bit different way(kind of other side). I personally am a chepooo!, i will never spend buying costly mouse just for GAMING, but in hardware view of point your mouse has about 1m of wire hanging connected to laptop(it make sense when you are using cheap mouse), as it induces some level of lagging. compared to touch pad which is on the laptop and connected directly to laptop's motherboard using ribbon cable, there for, may be it can be better once you don't mind others seeing you struggle playing fingers so together. when it comes to precision i think now a days trackpad/touchpad are good enough for not causing hell of problems when pointing aiming(given before playing removing the oil on the track pad frequently, as it can cause fingers to slip when aiming.).

now you may say why don't we use branded cheap wireless mouse, with my experience one should never use general purpose mouse for gaming as they are unpredictable(i can't comment on corsairs wireless gaming keyboard and mouse), before you realise what's going wrong opponents are going to get more skills(it's may be due to the wireless property[E.M. waves] is not that stable and influenced by environmental factors)......

There's no meaningful difference in latency between a trackpad and a USB mouse. The trackpad doesn't have a special direct-to-the-CPU interface, and the difference in proximity isn't large enough to have a sizeable impact. It's like arguing that one jet is faster than another because it was slightly further ahead on the runway when it took off; the practical difference is negligible.

Trackpads may be better than they were, but that doesn't mean they're now better choices than mice. For that matter, you're vastly overstating the differences between generic and optimized mice. Gaming mice can have lower latency than general-purpose models, but a general mouse is arguably still better than a trackpad -- it's the fundamental nature of control that matters, not the specific latency levels or "environmental factors."

To be honest, it sounds like you jumped to a conclusion and are retroactively trying to justify your view rather than developing a theory based on the evidence.