Help me choose a laptop to buy

I want to buy a laptop under 1800 usd.

My preference is a well build laptop, great cpu performance, good thermal , bright and color accurate display, battery life -  in this order. 

I do very light gaming, so I don't much care about gpu performance. but i do coding and stuff - so i need a good cpu with proper thermal. 

i hope someone can help me to choose a laptop satisfying all my preference. 

i am shipping this laptop from usa to india.so please don't suggest laptop like xmg, mag whose service center isn't available in India.

A lot of places overseas will refuse to service a laptop model that isn't sold in their market. For example, an Alienware 13R3 won't be eligible for service in India because it was never sold there - Dell India simply won't have access to the parts required to repair it.

I would recommend looking for a laptop that is actually sold in India.

5 hours ago, boggy77 said:

asus rog zephyrus g14

G14 is the swiss army knife of laptop computing...if I had $1500 to burn...I'd be at bestbuy right now ;)

The 4900HS base model, with everything you will ever need, is here:  https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1264993&ds_rl=1264987&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvvj5BRDkARIsAGD9vlI1206z2LPvHfzKVnLgwaZ2NWD8skjGAUrVVVIZ6m4meAt_pa6wz_8aAskAEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

9 hours ago, boggy77 said:

asus rog zephyrus g14

OP said they need a color accurate display. The G14 is double digits away from even covering sRGB, let alone the other color spaces...

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20